Which species do you think is underrepresented?

feeble_iq

I'm going to have to agree with everyone else and say Moehogs and Ruki's.

However, I'm also going to add in that Buzz used to be fairly popular and are dwindling, along with Scorchio's in some aspect.

I never see any Scorchio users anymore. They are incorporated into plots/games often though, and are kinda what I always thought of as the "face" of Neopets.

Most overrated/over used are Kacheeks and Aishas, by far.

• 4 weeks later...

I am pretty happy with the representation of my favorites. There aren't tons of Zafara characters, but I think they have the advantage of quality. They're some of my favorite characters. I feel the same way about Acaras. There aren't tons, but they have Vira and Elon, two of my favorites. I would like to see a wider variety of Lenny characters.

I feel like Lupes are the most overrepresented. Blumaroos, Grundos, and Kikos have a bit of an advantage due to having their own lands. Even though I love Aishas, they're overused, too. I think TNT uses Grarrls too often instead of the other pets I associate with Tyrania, like Moehogs and Chombies.

Some pets that I think are underrepresented are Pteris, Rukis, and all the aquatic pets.

• 2 weeks later...

I think yurbles always seem to be left behind (except for the tax beast)... they're so cute an cuddly- not really great in a plot though because cute and cuddly does seem like a battle winner lol
and i agree with the under representation of aquatic pets too...

there seems to be aisha, gnorbu and grarrls everywhere i turn in the most recent years of neopets :) but they're some of my favs so i don't mind....
looking back, i remember how TNT used chias for practically everything :) i used to love them before they were converted...

I am not sure of what I am going to say but I think is the first time I see a Pteri during a plot (on the seekers video). I am pretty sure about that! I am happy. I think that this war plot is giving all the species a nice opportunity of being represented on Neopia.

• 2 weeks later...

Knowing that this is an ongoing discussion given the different plots, events, and new characters introduced, I thought I'd contribute again to the discussion. Since December I have only seen one Ruki in some sort of limelight and that was in one and only one of the Advent Calendar animations.

I was really hoping to see a Ruki as a boss, leader, or in one of the waves for the plot but I didn't see any. I'm not favourable towards Rukis and I don't see myself owning one, but I do hope to see them around the site a lot more.