Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie Retired?

Lady Lyuba

It's been a very long time since any of those have been up for sale in the NC Mall, they are no longer on the "menu" on the Fortune Cookie page, and are still visible in the 'Mall with the message "Sorry, there are none left!" for several weeks. Are the cookies just retired or going on a hiatus - because it'll be February again before we know it and the Quest event could be back. Having them on hiatus for a while now will allow users to use their cookies up and not be able to get anymore because we obviously would not be allowed to use them during the event. I'm sure this is the reason for it, but I could be wrong.

With them still being seen in the NC Mall but with none left, I feel chances are that they will be back in the spring after the Faerie Quest event in February.

They are still being sold- I saw some for sale the day before the GMC started. I think that because everyone was given free NC, and because of the sale today, people have been buying more of them. They may not be sold quite as often- it's hard to tell. I think people are just stockpiling them.

I don't see why we wouldn't be able to use the Cookies during the Quest event.

I don't see why we wouldn't be able to use the Cookies during the Quest event.

Because it would be cheating? That's what I think anyway.....I don't see why else they'd be on a "hiatus"...

Because it would be cheating? That's what I think anyway.....I don't see why else they'd be on a "hiatus"...

How would it be cheating? Everyone gets Quests during the event... why wouldn't people be able to use Cookies to get another quest as well? -shrugs-

But they aren't on hiatus, not as far as I can tell. They are still being sold...

How would it be cheating? Everyone gets Quests during the event... why wouldn't people be able to use Cookies to get another quest as well? -shrugs-

But they aren't on hiatus, not as far as I can tell. They are still being sold...

I don't know, I just don't think TNT would allow somebody to use a cookie during the event and get 2 quests a day.

Hm, I wonder how and when they are being sold, because I don't see them on the cookie page.

I don't know, I just don't think TNT would allow somebody to use a cookie during the event and get 2 quests a day.

Hm, I wonder how and when they are being sold, because I don't see them on the cookie page.

Maybe because they're sold out it makes them not show up on the actual cookie page? Because I do see them on the main NC Mall page, even though they say they're sold out. Perhaps they'll show up again on the cookie page when they're back in stock? I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, I've never purchased any cookies from the mall before. :P

Eh, I can't see any more objections to it than what people have been saying about the Cookies all along. -shrugs-

They appear randomly, in batches of just a couple hundred- they're the most popular Cookie, it seems, so they go pretty fast. I keep seeing notices from BDers when they do pop up.

I was thinking of buying one with the free NC from the GMC, but it seems like everybody is thinking the same way. :P Every time I glanced in the mall before, there was always some available, but they've been constantly sold out now. I think that's all it is.

Do people post notices on the boards, Rebecca? :O

I was thinking of buying one with the free NC from the GMC, but it seems like everybody is thinking the same way. :P Every time I glanced in the mall before, there was always some available, but they've been constantly sold out now. I think that's all it is.

Do people post notices on the boards, Rebecca? :O

Hahaha yeah. Getting another one was my first thought, but I haven't seen any in stock since then. Oh well, I still have 17 or so in my SDB. XD

I've seen some on training boards- the one that's in Charter, usually. I don't frequent the BD chat board much, but I bet people do the same thing there. :)

i picked some up less that 24 hours ago,

they just sell out really fast, ever since the new BD came out its been incredibly difficult to get your hands on cookies.

additionally alot of NC traders are increasingly preferring to use cookies to trade as they are much cheaper than Gift Box Capsules or Mystery Capsules.

they sell out really fast, and you unfortunately have to keep checking back. loads of people can confirm the do restock, the NC chat gets about 3-4 cookie restock question boards a day, and lots of people have said they have managed to grab cookies, they just sell out really fast. Some people will post Cookie Restock boards on the NC Mall Board as well.

a reminder that "hoarding" the cookies then releasing them slowly back into circulation is frowned on by TNT, as this behavior first turned up when the cookies first appeared. a few people got warnings and there was a report of one user being frozen, so anything thats in your cart should be for your use only, and not to release quantities of cookies to friends or randomly.

they are available under the Speciality tab, where you can view its levels of stock, going via Noda you will only see 3 cookies maximum and it usually does not show the faerie or lab cookies there.

good luck!

a reminder that "hoarding" the cookies then releasing them slowly back into circulation is frowned on by TNT, as this behavior first turned up when the cookies first appeared. a few people got warnings and there was a report of one user being frozen, so anything thats in your cart should be for your use only, and not to release quantities of cookies to friends or randomly.

Just thought I'd mention- the last time I bought cookies, I found that you couldn't add them to your cart- you had to purchase each one seperately (gotta say, the 27 neomails I got from that was pretty annoying!). I assume this is to stop people from hoarding them in their cart, as your mention. :)

that buying individually only applies if buying via the Noda page, ;) actually its possible to still add and buy multiples if you go via the Specialty tab *click specialty and not any of the submenus* and click add to cart (assuming they are in stock)

the buy one at a time has always applied via Noda's page, and is i agree, very annoying :P (until we figured the work around)

that buying individually only applies if buying via the Noda page, ;) actually its possible to still add and buy multiples if you go via the Specialty tab *click specialty and not any of the submenus* and click add to cart (assuming they are in stock)

the buy one at a time has always applied via Noda's page, and is i agree, very annoying :P (until we figured the work around)

:O! Thanks for letting me know! That'll save me SO MUCH time the next time I get a NC card. I was sooo annoyed when I went to buy them last, LOL