Official Team Pirate's Discussion Board!

Sakeru_Kyori

Rebecca, go for it! I'm working on my bonuses too, and the set you still have to do, is what I'm about to start. :D

Good luck! :D

Ugh, I'll try! :D I think I'll need another cup of tea (or 10!) first though. :D

Haliaetus, have you tried following TDN's guide? It tells you exactly what to do on each level. I made it through to level 10 without losing a life, by following it.

Thanks for linking me to that! I don't know why I didn't think to use that. I finally got it, much thanks to the guide. :)

Awesome! -high fives-

And yeah. :( I know, it's a pain.

-high fives back-

Thanks :P I'm sadly still working on the stupid petpet cannonball game :( When I beat it though I'll have the bonuses for that, the ones with the Assignment 53 Bonuses and three of the Snot Splater bonuses. I fail so bad at these games today.

I finally have all of the challenges done too. Thankfully we have until Wednesday to finnish the bonuses and stuff. I completely forgot about a chapter 4-6 math pretest I have to do before I go to my college classes tomorrow. T_T I hate math. Plus I have a paper due Wed. Procrastination is horrible, but I couldn't help it, we had a whole week off from classes and I forgot about everything. But best of luck everyone! And congradulations to everyone that's already finished!

I finished the 3 space games. Once I got the hang of them, I was able to get through them quickly for the bonuses. Now I just have 4 games of Petpet Cannonball and I'm done. :D

I want to be done tonight so I don't have to think about anything other than prizes and trophies until Wednesday.

I finished the 3 space games. Once I got the hang of them, I was able to get through them quickly for the bonuses. Now I just have 4 games of Petpet Cannonball and I'm done. :D

I want to be done tonight so I don't have to think about anything other than prizes and trophies until Wednesday.

Congrats! I still haven't been able to get a second score of 560 in MRR. -sigh- I'll try again tomorrow- I'm just so frustrated with it today.

I've completed the Snot Splatter and 60 games challenges, and the action games. Then I'll try petpet cannonball and the space games... I'm kinda glad about the extension of time since I haven't got all the bonuses more recently and stuff!

I /still/ can't finish the goparokko challenge one though.. eurgh. I'm gonna postpone trying again for it. If day 5 is also completed today I can still get it completed as day 5??

I swear that game is the death of me though, I can never finish it and I'm sick of playing flycatcher :T

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FINALLY DID IT HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just two more then I've finished the entire thing sans a few bonuses which I can do later (except the flycatcher/goparokko bonuses I never wanna play those two games again.)

Edited by Caro

JUST ONE MORE CHALLENGE LEFT!!! SNOT SPLATTER TIPS ANYONE?

Use the double power up in level 1/2 and you should be able to get the 15000 points in level 4 sometime. :) Try to clear level 1 in just one click.

Use the double power up in level 1/2 and you should be able to get the 15000 points in level 4 sometime. :) Try to clear level 1 in just one click.

THANK YOU!!! THAT HELPED ALOT! ALL CHALLENGES COMPLETED.

Just found out that there were bonuses lol. Didn't know what that was till i clicked on it.

Can i still complete the bonuses for the older challenges?

The website is terrible right now and I am trying to do the 60 scores!! Grrrr!

Is there a glitch or something on the 5 action games scores? I feel like I have sent scores for 5 action games, is there a trick or something that I'm missing?

Other than those 2 challenges I am done! :)

THANK YOU!!! THAT HELPED ALOT! ALL CHALLENGES COMPLETED.

Just found out that there were bonuses lol. Didn't know what that was till i clicked on it.

Can i still complete the bonuses for the older challenges?

Oh good, I'm glad that helped! :D I was surprised at how easy I found it after I realised what the power ups did.

Finally!!!!! I've finished all the challenges *triumphant trumpets*

I can't believe how much time I spent on a couple of those games though :*, but I'm glad to have completed them all. Now I'll just complete most of the bonuses and wait anxiously for the results... which seems like a long time away now but I'm sure we'll know the results soon.

I hope we win, go Team Pirate! :happydance:

I think the flag is stuck- I don't think it's moved at all. :/ So the Ninjas are in the lead.