Official Team Pirate's Discussion Board!

Sakeru_Kyori

/cries 'cause I couldn't finish Goparokko on time yesterday and I don't think I wanna try now either...

Todays' games weren't so bad. Ready to Roll is a game I'm not too good at but I managed to get the required score easily enough!

Nimmos Pond was easier than I thought, I hadn't known you used v to catch the bubble things, so yeah. I died the first two times at 360 but once I figured out the bubble thing to get better shots I got up to like 1000 before I quit lol.

Took a break from the challenges to make Peanut Butter Cookies ^_^ I'm done with all the challenges now though. But I still have all the bunuses to do for today except for the Qualifying games one and I still have to do the three bonuses I had left from yesterday for the Flycatcher and Goparokko games :( I'll get them done though ^__^ how's everyone else doing?

So as you know from earlier posts I still had to finish yesterdays bonuses for the Flycatcher and Goparokko but look what just happened T__T my highest score yet for Goparokko. This stuff always happens to me T__T and on a side note how do you make it so where you can hide text or a picture but view it by clicking thr 'Show' button in a post? If that makes sense :P

goparokko.png

So as you know from earlier posts I still had to finish yesterdays bonuses for the Flycatcher and Goparokko but look what just happened T__T my highest score yet for Goparokko. This stuff always happens to me T__T and on a side note how do you make it so where you can hide text or a picture but view it by clicking thr 'Show' button in a post? If that makes sense :P

You have to write "spoiler" in brackets, add whatever you want to be hidden, and then write /spoiler in brackets after it and it'll be hidden/have the show button. :)

Lol you'll be fine ^_^ no stressin' until we know for sure ^_- I can't wait until we beat those Ninjas! ^___^ Haha.

So has anyone been doing Lulu's NC Event for this?

Oh no, definitely not going to beable to get that gold trophy this year :(.

500 in Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars, can't seem to get this score AND

Send a score of 15000 in ???. I've gotten over 15000 before, but now it just seems impossible

Fustrating.

Don't give up yet guys, we can do it! Just keep ya heads up and try until midnight NST! I haven't worked on today's challenges yet 'cause I just got up :P ill be dome with them soon though ^__^

Well Barf Boat and Ready to Roll are working for me again. So I'll get those bonuses done first then work on todays Challenges. The 60 games one is done. I think the In Space, No one Can Hear you Play games will be really annoying T_T but it seems like quite a few ninjas are giving up on it. So we can pt this to our advantage and woop 'em on those games right!

The cannonball one might be a challenge too but im not sure yet. And does anyone know what the mystery game is yet?

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori

Do you HAVE to complete the challenges on the days they're released? :/ I've had sooooo much school work I've hardly been able to be online! GAH I can't believe I missed the start of the this!! :(

Strictly speaking, you don't have to, but you need to if you want the best trophy. You can complete the games at any time (until the event is over) if you just want the prizes for the individual challenges.