Is it ok to do this?

Mine turtle

I've been using thi sthing call a Dailier do-er.Its on a diffrent neopet help site.It lets you have the the links of your dailies but it doesn't open a new window…I was just wandering will i get frozen or anything Cause i don't think your really on Neopets or something: :(: Its like a 2tabs in one.When i look at the link on top it just says Dailier do-er nad all gh eother stuff but not neopets is what worriers me

Does it do your dailies for you? Or do you have to open all of the links yourself?

If it does it for you, it's against the rules. If not, go for it. :)

Does it do your dailies for you? Or do you have to open all of the links yourself?

If it does it for you, it's against the rules. If not, go for it. :)

Just direct link without opening a new tab its pretty neat: :): saves you time

Wouldn't you then have to continually hit the back button to return to the list then, if it's opening it in the same tab? I'm kind of curious xD

Wouldn't you then have to continually hit the back button to return to the list then, if it's opening it in the same tab? I'm kind of curious xD

Heh, I was wondering about that too. Tabs save me a lot of time!

No It really takes to long to do your dailies,which is why i'm using it::P:

No It really takes to long to do your dailies,which is why i'm using it: :P:

Would you mind sharing the link to the one you use? I'm curious now, haha.

yes pls share! on the note of dailies-compilers i rly think the premium one is poo. you should be able to compile yr own..

You are able to compile your own with the Premium daily bar. :O Ever since they updated it I have thought it was fantastic! It's so nice to only have links to the things I use more than just once a day through the TDN dailies page.