Neopian lottery

Naamah D.

So I got a random event about a Lupe and a lottery ticket so I went to the Neopian lottery page and couldn't see the ticket. Then I went ahead and filled out some numbers for a ticket. Why didn't I see the ticket I got from my random event? How many tickets can we have? Did I even get a ticket from that random event?

I've never understood that random event--it never gives you a ticket. Actually, I've never understood the lottery at all. But it's not a glitch--unless it's a glitch for me over the past 11.5 years as well.

When a random event hands you a Lottery Ticket you are supposed to have one ticket with random numbers on it already chosen for you .. however this has not been the case lately ... it's either a glitch and TNT forgot about it or they just stopped giving out free tickets (but the random event still exists , oddly) ...

either way you are allowed to play the lottery 10 times a day ... which means spending 1000 np (100 np per ticket) ... however since not many players are buying lottery tickets the prize pool has decreased drastically over the past few years ... but hey , I still play it hoping for a trophy and a few thousand NP's in my bank account :)

I get that one a lot and the same thing happens for me. I've never won anything from it even when I do pay to play so I just ignore that RE.