Chocolate avvie?

Mine turtle

About the chocolate avtvar can you buy it from diffrent shops (like kiko lakes treats) And still get the avviee if you buy a choclate that they sell over 5k beacause i saw a chcolate items there and would i still get the avvie if i did get it?!

thank you all for your help!

Hmm, I am pretty sure it has to be at the chocolate shoppe unfortunatley. What I did was keep it bookmarked and I checked it every five minutes or so while I was online (sometimes more) and got it after a couple of days.

Good luck to you! ^_^

Does anyone know how often the R90+ items stock at the choc shop? I've been thinking about trying to get the choc av for the last few weeks but I don't really check the shop that much. Might just have to sit on it for a few days and hopefully get lucky.

Does anyone know how often the R90+ items stock at the choc shop? I've been thinking about trying to get the choc av for the last few weeks but I don't really check the shop that much. Might just have to sit on it for a few days and hopefully get lucky.

Yeah on like A looonng time ago i rember seeing it once on half price day but sadly i missed::(: I been hopeing yiu could get it at kiko lake treats