Hi, I'm new! And bored... because Neo is down. :/

Elorei

Hey guys! I'm Elorei (ELL-er-ay) :D I registered here sometime in September, because Neo was down. I'm back now, because Neo is down again... -_- And I am SO bored!! lol

SO! This past purge was my very first! I caught a BUNCH of nice names, and they're UFT :D If you're interested to know what they are, I started a thread here, and we can chat about it!

Other than that... I'm just bored, and wanting to chat and make new Neofriends offsite c: So how are you guys??

Hi Justina! c:

I know it. That's all I really get on the computer for, anymore... Neopets. :)

So what are you doing while the site is down? Besides lurking TDN... ;)

Hey guys! I'm Elorei (ELL-er-ay) :D I registered here sometime in September, because Neo was down. I'm back now, because Neo is down again... -_- And I am SO bored!! lol

SO! This past purge was my very first! I caught a BUNCH of nice names, and they're UFT :D If you're interested to know what they are, I started a thread here, and we can chat about it!

Other than that... I'm just bored, and wanting to chat and make new Neofriends offsite c: So how are you guys??

Hi there Ellorei, its a pleasure to meet you. (: Whenever neopets is down, I also just some here to make sure its not just me. Though I do recommend that you come and visit us at TDNF again, even if neo isn't down. Congratulations on the purge and I hope to see you around soon.

Thank you guys for the welcome back! :D I will definitely be coming here regularly from now on. :3

And thanks! I was sooo excited when I learned all there was to know about the purge. I jumped RIGHT in, and my husband helped me catch some AWESOME names, like Lyrics and Sei ^^

So what are you all doing while you wait on TNT to fix the site? c:

Thank you guys for the welcome back! :D I will definitely be coming here regularly from now on. :3

And thanks! I was sooo excited when I learned all there was to know about the purge. I jumped RIGHT in, and my husband helped me catch some AWESOME names, like Lyrics and Sei ^^

So what are you all doing while you wait on TNT to fix the site? c:

I like both of those, they're wonderful!

I keep seeing people with newly created pets with super nice names but every time I look for names they're all taken :P

But I'm not doing very much of anything at all, what about you?

I used to do that, too! But you have to snag those names RIGHT when Neo purges the account it's on, or else you pretty much DON'T have a chance... :/

I am refreshing Neo like a madman, and stalking these boards here on TDNF... and that is it. lol. SUPER boring. Plus I'm wishing I had something tasty to snack on here at my house, but I suuure don't. :/

Oh I will! Thank you guys :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey Elorei, I'm Dani glad to see you came back :) (to those of us who are in the know, I signed up a while back myself and was nervous about jumping in but finally did after about a month) I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do, *offers a cuppycake* and I would be happy to help if you need anything :)

Hi there, and welcome! :D -offers cookies- I hope you like it here, and stick around- even when the site is up. ^_^

Hi Elorei! I'm Xandria. Welcome back to TDN forums. ^_^ I'm glad you've decided to stay! Hope to see you around.

By the way, I'm in love with your draiks. They're so cute and there names are awesome <3 Good luck finding homes for your UFT pets!