Avatar help (Kacheek Seek and Packrat)

~Xandria

I have no input on the Kacheek Seek avatar, I got it so long ago that I don't remember how long it took me.

However, I'm putting up a few lots on the trading post that you can have. Hopefully, there'll be some unique items in there for you, otherwise put them towards getting the rubbish avatar :)

I got my Kacheek seek really fast. Maybe my third time playing it, give or take a couple. I just chose the easy-peasy happy valley one each time. (It may be boring to do it again and again, but it's less infuriating than choosing one you don't know too well and taking foreeeeever to finish) You will get a pop-up when it finally happens for you - so you won't have to waste your time playing more than you need. Best of luck to everyone still trying it!

Thanks so much everyone for all of the great tips! Neon_nightingale, that database will come in really handy for sure!

Oh and Spritzie, I had no idea it was easier with a kacheek. Sadly, all my pet slots are filled up :sad02: I really wish I would have known that sooner! & Trillium... I'll be sure to offer on your lots, just as soon as I stop getting the neopets error message. :mellow:

Thank you everyone!!

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this is late, but I have some items for the pack rat avvie if anyone wants them! My lots: http://www.neopets.c...riped_xweetok_5

Please do not offer and then take it down in a minute, I am going to my mom's wi-fi less house in a few minutes. Be patient please. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tips! I've been getting 10 random items a day from the moneytree and sometimes I get lucky on the neoboards when someone has a 1np sale. Other than that, I've found it difficult to get 1000 "unique" items because I always forget if I have duplicates of something. :P I've been stuffing everything in there though, junk and rare items alike. So I'm sure once I finally have the avi I'll be so happy to finally sell some of that stuff.

edit: Thanks again Dani! ^_^

This is what I've been doing while trying to get Packrat. It also helps a little to remember that there are three sizes of omelets and two of jellies, so if you have duplicates of those, just let your pet eat a bit, then you've got a new item! :)