My Little Pony:Season 3:Episode 1

Shiny Vulpix

Definitely going to watch it tomorrow...the bad news is, I made plans to watch it at a college with other people, and I just found out the BIGGEST FOOTBALL GAME OF THE YEAR is going to be happening. I'm really not sure how I will get there--I won't be able to park, and public transportation will be too full for disabled people to get ON the train.

I for one am very excited and going to bed a bit earlier just to watch it! Saw a small clip and this season premiere will be the best yet :laughingsmiley:

It's a very good show on The Hub that has grown in popularity since its release back in 2010. Don't get too thrown off by the pony part, a lot of people did and then were amazed on how good the show was overall :3

I'll probably be on Equestria Daily reading/writing comments during it as usual xD

Is this anything like those My Little Pony toys that they sell in stores? I'm confused. I've never heard of them as a television show before. :P

It's all the same brand - from the early '80ies right up to current day! I've never seen the TV show, but I definitely have some old ponies packed away somewhere that I played with back when I was really young. :O

There's a lot of things that are going to be interesting this season! Some are even verified from the people that work on MLP: FIM :D

Discord WILL be back, The Great and Powerful Trixie will also return, Rarity will sing a duet with Octavia (that cute cello playing pony from the Gala episode), an episode involving the Wonderbolts training, and more to be uncovered!

Most of the above information came from EquestriaDaily that is always up-to-date on everything pony related xD

• 2 weeks later...