Your aliases and nicknames

Naamah D.

Do you have any aliases or nicknames that you give yourself?

The one I most use is Naamah/Nahemah, but on my lookups on Neopets I have different aliases:

-Red

-Sid(pronoucned Side)

-Violet

-Bro(short for Broken)

-Velvet

-Ara Kiri

-Starlite

-BaconBurger

So what are yours?

I don't normally go by aliases anymore. My name is common enough that I feel safe enough using it online. I used to go by Winstin though, but that was a looooong time ago.

Do you have any aliases or nicknames that you give yourself?

The one I most use is Naamah/Nahemah, but on my lookups on Neopets I have different aliases:

-Red

-Sid(pronoucned Side)

-Violet

-Bro(short for Broken)

-Velvet

-Ara Kiri

-Starlite

-BaconBurger

So what are yours?

Derp, I have a lot of these. Khaos/Khaotic Fanboy/Khaeos are the main ones I use. My real name is Javier (Javi is my nickname lol), and I used to go by Javi regularly. I used to go by Xaerin and Sazikamo cause why not.

Other ones I used were:

Yssith

DNA

Gohan

Goku Jr.

Gamzee

Also I get called Gamzee and Khaos along with Javi and Javier in RL too lol.

Back in my early internet days I think the name I used first was Scarez

I can't remember what my first first ones were because they would have been my neopet account name which I have no recollection of :T

Scarez was shortened to Sez which lead me to use usernames such as x-sez-x. Which people would typo a lot which was amusing but.... 8l

I also used The_Roasted_Chicken once I was a teenager and silly things like that lol and Cornflakee mid-teens?

Then more recently I used Carousels (or variations of depending on what was available on sites) which lead to my friends online calling me Caro and stuff which has pretty much stuck from then onwards.

I've had other nicknames and such too but those were the most-used ones.

Well my real name is Darienne (which everyone usually mispronounces by saying Darlene, Dairy-anne, etc) so I found out when I was younger my momma always called me Dani and ever since then it's stuck so my nickname is Dani. But a lot of other names I go by are:

~Dare

~Dar

~Lindorie

~Dani Rae(my middle and nickname)

~Day

then there are nicknames that have since faded and are not used anymore:

~Bug

~Doodle Bug

~Booger (no idea why I was called this o.O)

Well my real name is Darienne (which everyone usually mispronounces by saying Darlene, Dairy-anne, etc) so I found out when I was younger my momma always called me Dani and ever since then it's stuck so my nickname is Dani. But a lot of other names I go by are:

~Dare

~Dar

~Lindorie

~Dani Rae(my middle and nickname)

~Day

then there are nicknames that have since faded and are not used anymore:

~Bug

~Doodle Bug

~Booger (no idea why I was called this o.O)

Awww, your name is so pretty! How do you pronounce it though?

Thanks Rebecca :) And the only way I can describe it, and how I described it for my graduation so they didn't royally mess it up was like this: Dare-yin. Easiest way I can describe it but that's how I do it :)

Thanks Rebecca :) And the only way I can describe it, and how I described it for my graduation so they didn't royally mess it up was like this: Dare-yin. Easiest way I can describe it but that's how I do it :)

Awww, that's lovely! :D

Having an unusual name is definitely frustrating when it comes to people pronouncing it wrong, eh? My niece is going to have to deal with that for the rest of her life. My brother and his wife chose a Dutch name, Anneka-- the 'A' is pronounced like a 'U' though, so it's like 'UH-knee-kuh". I expect that she'll be fighting with people forever about that!

I--honestly used to kind of not like my name but as I got older I loved it and became attached to it, I wouldn't change my name for anything--for one my mom chose it, two it's original(at least the spelling), and three it's the only name that fits with me. I think with time she will come to love her name, and I actually think that name is cute :) But yeah it is annoying when people get your name wrong. I went to vote today and the lady who checked me in called me Darlene, I was irked instantly >:/

I--honestly used to kind of not like my name but as I got older I loved it and became attached to it, I wouldn't change my name for anything--for one my mom chose it, two it's original(at least the spelling), and three it's the only name that fits with me. I think with time she will come to love her name, and I actually think that name is cute :) But yeah it is annoying when people get your name wrong. I went to vote today and the lady who checked me in called me Darlene, I was irked instantly >:/

Yeah- I think disliking your name is pretty common when you're younger. I was planning on changing my name up until a couple years ago.

I think she will one day too. :) It's super cute (just like she is ^_^). :D

Yeah I think so too haha! But I have to say I'm happy that my mom picked my name and I'm happy to be carrying it, but I also love my middle name <3 And her name seems so interesting--I think that's why I like it, just like I like my alias of lindorie it's just quite exotic :D

I used to be animeseishi. I actually have a neo account with that username before. I haven't used the name fleurry_evans before. I just used that on neopets because all the other ones that I could think of was taken. And as for 'ezza' here, that's my name here and as you might have guessed is from my middle name "Vanessa" which isn't that uncommon.

I had a few nickname

Heres some in My life

Hillywilly(i don't understand that one0.o)

Hill

Hillish(basicly any word with the name hill in it::P:

I it doesn't really Effect me on the hill one sometimes it does