The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

What are the star things on number 6? o.O I searched nova and couldn't find it. Star came up with nothing... and i even tried nerkmid in case I was having a blind moment. What the heck! I don't think I did it right anyway, though... That's the only word I haven't found and there's like 100 letters not circled. I thought this one was easy

What are the star things on number 6? o.O I searched nova and couldn't find it. Star came up with nothing... and i even tried nerkmid in case I was having a blind moment. What the heck! I don't think I did it right anyway, though... That's the only word I haven't found and there's like 100 letters not circled. I thought this one was easy

What do you see when you get hit really hard in the head?

Lol I just printed it out, so much easier

@sophsoph

It's a 'head bonk', forget about that "riddle"

I should have done that; I was just lazy. D; And thanks for the 'head bonk'. I couldn't figure out what that was either. xD

Edit :

Lol so am I. I'm missing 3 and I still don't see an answer...

Hmm, maybe you have to unscramble the letters that are left? I don't know, I haven't finished yet.

How many letters should be left in #6? o.O I found all of the items in the database, found them in the puzzle, and crossed them out... I thought I could just read through it, but there's a load of letters, and it seems like too many to be an anagram.

You found all the items in the puzzle? I'm impressed...

Does 5 have anything to do with the number six? I see a six-ish thing written on the column, six flags, six arches, six segments on the leg of the left column...

You're overthinking it... a lot LOL

Also, I would just like to say that whoever designed the puzzles is brilliant! Checking for the new one makes my day. They're so fun :D

Thank you :D I had fun making them, so its good to know you like solving them too! (Except perhaps for number 2 haha)