Why Hello There :)

jasper_111

Hello! I have been on Neopets for years but when I was younger I basically just played for the games XD. Now, I try to participate in everything lol. Especially since I have pleeenty of free time now. (it's actually killing me inside with no work to do but Neopets keeps me distracted).

Hi there! Welcome to TDN! :D -offers cookies- I'm sure that you'll reach all of your goals! ^_^

Haha everyone is offering me cookies....you"re gonna make me fat (lol jk) I'll ea them anyway :P

Something Has Happened! lilgrarrl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey Jasper ^^ welcome to the forums! I hope you have a lovely time here :)

Hey Jasper!

It's always fun to revisit childhood interests (guilty myself) so welcome back to Neo :) It's nice that you still have an older account, that'll be awesome to access some extra things on the site!

And I totally agree TDN is better than the Neoboards, so I hope to see you around here again :)

Welcome!I normally do this to everyone but...*gives box of chocolate cookies and a meepit*

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks :) Everyone's so nice here & helpful too. I will succeed in my goals!! *dramatic music* lol no but a very good environment to try at least.

Hahaha! I know exactly how you feel. I need that extra push of motivation to really complete all my goals