Petpet question

Zephyr

Hi guys, I need a quick refresher course on petpets:

Let's say I bought a plushie angelpuss, can I repaint it in another color?

Can't quite remember how this works :tired:

Yeah you can't just get it back to normal i think

Actually, you can return the petpet back to it's original unpainted color. (Editorial question HERE.)

You would paint the petpet the color that most resembles it's original color. Like an Angelpuss, you would paint White, to make it "unpainted" again.

If you're not sure, check the Petpet Puddle. You can search All Petpet Colors and see what color the unpainted petpet falls under. (Like with Angelpuss, if you search White, most of the other pets say "White ____" where as it just says "Angelpuss" meaning that's the original color.

Also, some petpets cannot be painted. Some, like the Christmas Yooyu, were given out as prizes and are unable to be painted any other colour.

Wow, didn't know that you can return a petpet to its original color. Learn something new, thanks for all the helpful info c:

But uhh guys, what I'm actually asking is if you can paint an already painted petpet like say a robot kad into a plushie kad.

You can paint a petpet as many times as you want :) But robot? Isn't that only attainable by the petpet lab? In this case, you can't paint the petpet, since it has changed colour/species in the lab.

Oops mind slip, I just typed the first color that came into my mind lol

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Thank you all, question answered, topic can be closed c:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.