NC Mall: Half Price Superpacks!

complicatedwishes

this is a good time to pick up the Superpack exclusive items too ;)

definitely picking up the Wonderland or Carnival Pack, and probably will take the Flower one for my side? will have to think about finding a card :P

the only Superpacks excluded from this Sale are the ones set to retire with the Halloween Shop :D

I'm tempted by the mad hatter and Alice superpacks, as I always instantaneously love anything that has to do with Alice in Wonderland, but... I don't see them working with my pets, and it's kind of eating me up. I'm going to silence my inner voice (somehow) and save those NC for something else.

Wonderful! Though I will probably want to collect many of the other Halloween stuff they will be releasing throughout the rest of the month, and so I don't think I'll be able to afford one superpack AND the Sea Witch one. I'd totally get the Mad Tea Party spuerpack though for my Gelert or Cybunny, they'd make great Mad Hatters (and in Azarale's case, a March Hare).