The official game avatars help thread!

~Xandria

If TNT accepts your score they'll send you a neomail. I don't know what happens if they don't accept it, they'll probably send you a neomail in this case as well. Good luck with it. And Congrats on the avatar. :laughingsmiley:

Thank you! :)

I logged on to a neomail from TNT, and my score was reviewed and accepted! :) My trophy hasn't shown up on my lookup yet (not sure how long that takes :P), but here I am on the Hi-Score Table!!

34osxtu.png

I'm having trouble with the Petpet rescue avatar. That game frustrates me so much!!! I always get really close to the score I need and then BAM game over D: Any tips guys?

I also understand your frustrations for this little bugger here!!! florg.gif

I'm having trouble with the Petpet rescue avatar. That game frustrates me so much!!! I always get really close to the score I need and then BAM game over D: Any tips guys?

I also understand your frustrations for this little bugger here!!! florg.gif

I really wish I could give you some answers but I'm stuck on that one myself! It is quite difficult. Have you read this guide: http://www.neopets.com/~essala2108. Seems like the best one I've found so far, very in depth.

I should have named this the 'Xandria whines about how difficult game avatars are thread.' ^_^

Hahaha for me all the game avatars are difficult xD

I really want the dubloon disaster one- that little bandana so cute!

I remember getting a decent score waaaay back but when I tried my hands at it recently... le fail rotfl

I logged on to a neomail from TNT, and my score was reviewed and accepted! :) My trophy hasn't shown up on my lookup yet (not sure how long that takes :P), but here I am on the Hi-Score Table!!

Congrats! It's not easy to get on the Hi-Score Table. You da boss :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

RESURRECTING THREAD!

I need help on the Meepit Vs. Feepit... Why is it, even though I let him win 2 times every match and beat him within an inch of his life every time, and push for maximum points my high school doesn't go above 2.800~ ...

What am I doing wrong?!?! HELP!!!

RESURRECTING THREAD!

I need help on the Meepit Vs. Feepit... Why is it, even though I let him win 2 times every match and beat him within an inch of his life every time, and push for maximum points my high school doesn't go above 2.800~ ...

What am I doing wrong?!?! HELP!!!

I don't know what's your problems with the game though. I just saw your score and it's 2974 or something right? Weird, because I got it on my first 'real' try after read the guide.

Hm, well I wasn't really aiming for it at first, but now I've seen how close I am to the Feed Florg avatar, I may give it another go :)

Current score is 207. I tend to read multiple guides on games, as sometimes they can say something the others don't