Why Neofriend me...

Naamah D.

If you don't wanna talk? This guy sent me a Neofriend request and a Neomail saying how he wants us to be real Neofriends that message each other. I sent this person a Neomail today saying...

"Hi........how are you?"

If you aren't going to Neomail me, why Neofriend me?

Grrrr.....

And if I ever sent a Neomail that breaks the rules...when would I get frozen? Would it be right after I send the message? Like directly????

That's why I usually don't bother friending people unless I know them from somewhere. Some people have "friending syndrome" and just friend everyone they see.

As far as getting frozen for sending NMs, this only happens in extreme cases or when you've already received multiple warnings and continue to break rules. You have to say something pretty bad to be frozen right out without so much as a warning.

i think you get warned first if you do it again then they will freeze you and idk mabey he's seen you on tnd a lot and i to have some intrest in you but this happens a lot mabey you should try adding a status such as

Neofriend:only if i know you or we've talked before to stop these request from happing

I have a lot of these 'Neofriends'.

They tend to friend you if you seem to have anything they can try to 'leech' off of you.

I just let them think they're going somewhere when they're not. xD

To be honest, I will only accept if I know them from somewhere. Some people would just add me just to add me.

It's up to you if you want to add, but personally in my opinion... I won't accept unless I know them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah as SidtheSnail said some people friend others for Habitarium reasons, although afaik that only usually happens if you had made a friending thread or participated in one or said such somewhere on your profile. I like having them so we can mutually repair resources and such :>

I also thought of the possibility that maybe a random person could be under the age required for NMing so they might be unable to reply? Of course that wasn't the case for said person but it could happen I guess. I'm not sure what happens when you try and message them. It's been too long since I was under 13 and playing lol.

Maybe they just think you're cool or something, I dunno xD but yeah if you don't want random neofriends you can delete them (or simply not accept them) or write that thing on your profile so that people can see it before they consider to send a neofriend request.