Rubbish Avatar - One Dump Only?

The Charismatic Enigma

To get the Rubbish Avatar, do you have to dump all your items at once? Or when you dump items, do they add up to to the Rubbish Avatar number?

I can't seem to get this avatar either! So I'm glad you brought this question up. I've been curious of a 'round about' numer of things you have to discard, or if it's just all random? Could someone with the avatar please specify what they did? Just discard in batches of 70? Can't you only have 50 items in your inventory?

Oh, and like the above question states. I was also unsure if it would accumlate over time or if you would get the avatar in say, 'one 70 item dump'.

I can't seem to get this avatar either! So I'm glad you brought this question up. I've been curious of a 'round about' numer of things you have to discard, or if it's just all random? Could someone with the avatar please specify what they did? Just discard in batches of 70? Can't you only have 50 items in your inventory?

Oh, and like the above question states. I was also unsure if it would accumlate over time or if you would get the avatar in say, 'one 70 item dump'.

Wrll it used to be random, but on Yahoo! News it said that it was not random anymore. Discard ~5000. And store of junk items and then mass discard by 70.

It's not known what the exact method is, infuriatingly enough. This one's incredibly hard to gather data on! Most people get it by discarding ~5000 items, and at once is the most common way of doing so since you can do 70 at a time through quickstock. It can most definitely be gotten by discarding bits at a time! I got the avatar after discarding ~800 items at once, and my friends speculated that I must have already discarded a lot of items over the preceding months since the avatar was released.

I just got done with mine, and I discarded roughly 5200 items. I did it in two big groups - I had all of the items stored in my SDB, and I pulled out 2k at a time, and dumped all of that, and when I still didn't have the avatar, I kept buying until I got it, I did a discard of 50 at a time after the first two dumps of 2k. You can have more than 50 items in your inventory, it's just you can only discard up to 70 items at one time. If you do a big dump it takes a few minutes to acknowledge it!

You can pull out 2k of items and have them in your inventory? I know they would only be there a short while, but I had no idea it was even possible to have so many items in your inventory. Thank you guys. ^^ Seems like the magic number is 5,000 plus.

I too discarded a bit at a time over several months, and then did a big dump. I only discarded 2000~ in my big dump before getting it, so it definitely accumulates.

Watch out though- I had a lot of problems with doing the big dump because my computer had serious issues when I had 4000 items in my inventory. It had a lag of over 10 minutes when I selected 'discard all' in quickstock. >.< Took me forever to go through it all. I would pull them out, maybe 500 at a time and discard those, and then go back, take out another 500, etc.