Classic Winnie the Pooh vs. Disney Villains

Welcome Back Apathy

Checks  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which checks should I order? Please see pictures in first post BEFORE voting!

• Disney Villains
    • Classic Winnie the Pooh

I was thinking about putting this in the debate chat, because YOU GUYS THIS IS LIKE SERIOUS BUSINESS AND I EXPECT THE WARS TO BE BLOODY IN HERE.

Or not.

I need to order checks. I used to use Checks for Dummies, not because I'm a dummy but because the checks were awesome, but unfortunately they discontinued them. Makes me sad. So now I have to pick something different.

I've narrowed it down to Classic Winnie the Pooh--as in, pictures from the books!--and Disney Villains. Both have their merits. I like that the Winnie the Pooh ones are simpler and quiet but still different and show off my personality. But...I can get checks with SCAR on them. And Jafar.

So...whaddaya think? Here are the pictures:

Winnie the Pooh

Pooh1-sm.jpg

Pooh3-sm.jpg

Pooh5-sm.jpg

Pooh4-sm.jpg

Disney Villains:

YL-sm.jpg

OH MY GOD. Those are both SO WONDERFUL. -flails-

I am going to vote for Pooh though- I loooooove the classic drawings so much, and they are a bit quieter. But the Disney ones are AMAAAAAAZING.

I love Winne, but those Disney ones are amazing. The only issue is they might be a little hard for some people to read when you write on them.

I love Winne, but those Disney ones are amazing. The only issue is they might be a little hard for some people to read when you write on them.

I thought about that, but I'm certain that the checks are lighter than they look in the picture. They enhance the color so you can see it in the smaller picture.

Disney!!!

Maleficent cheques FTW!

Actually, I probably wouldn't use it because it's so awesome haha

There are no Maleficent checks :-( All the pictures are up there, and no Maleficent.

This is actually difficult. I thought there would be no question when I looked at the classic pooh cheques, but when I scrolled further down and saw the Disney villans it changed everything.

I love the classic pooh, but there's just no beating Disney - you gotta go for them.

Depending how fast you use checks though, you can always order the other kind next time around!

Well. This is a tough one - I had to go with my first love, Winnie the Pooh, but those Disney Villains are awesome, truly. o_O I can see why you're having a tough time !

I'm really surprised you didn't vote disney villains here momma considering there is an evil witchy one in there ;D

The Disney Villains ones are a lot tackier, just because they're louder, but they have much more variety.

I think the Pooh ones are a lot easier on the eyes, but there are only four different ones and you'll get bored of them pretty quickly.

I'd still pick Pooh, just for the aesthetic pleasures.

They are both awesome in their own way, but based soley upon how the look, I voted for Disney's Villains! :D

And like Karma said, THE CHESHIRE CAT <3 <3

(And Jafar) ;)

:O And my checks are totally boring green marbling. (Not that I write checks more than like, once a month.)

I totally went with the Disney Villains. Though I've been a huge Disney fan my entire life, I've never really liked Winnie the Pooh. I love all the Disney princess movies though, so I had to go with the villains. (Plus they're awesome.)

You know, I was looking it over, and I was realizing...I would like BOTH of them a whole lot more if they didn't have the names in the upper right corner.

See that? It tells you that this is Ursula. Scar. Jafar. ...EVIL QUEEN AND EVIL WITCH. Yes, Disney villain checks, highlight the fact that you don't even know her name.

And is writing "Classic Pooh" there really necessary?

But honestly, while I value everyone's opinions, after I re-thought that over, I realized that the stupid corner writing actually broke the tie. It ruined the villain checks for me. (And really, why do you need TWO of Snow White's stepmother, but you can't have a Maleficent? And since when is the Cheshire Cat a villain? He's just an annoying butthead.) So while you may feel free to continue the debate...I am ordering Classic Pooh.

I think the two of Snow White's stepmother is warranted, since she's so different in her cunning disguise. But you're the one who's gonna be using the checks, so I won't argue further :D

Also, do you know if the names will be on the actual checks? Since the colours are enhanced, this could be something they added so those who aren't sure who the characters are will know.