Double FFQ :O

Saxen

I know this question has been answered a thousand times before, but I've looked through some boards and cant find the answer so I was hoping someone could re-enlighten me? xP

I have one completed FFQ and I just got another one... what do I do?! XD lol. Can I complete it or do I have to use the other one?

Also, YAY!!!!!! :woot:

Thank you for that Xepha - was just about to complete it!! What a catastrophe that would have been!

So basically.... the rest of my cookie is going to be useless XD wonderful

Ahh how incredibly lucky to get two!! Like Pratik said: now you have one for the avatar (if you don't already have it), and one for a dreamie! :D Can't wait to see which pet(s) you choose to paint~

Thank you for all the congrats guys!! :D

I already have the Buzz avatar so I cant go for that and save one :( If they'd only released Transparent for Draik Day I would have been fine *shakes fist*

Gahh.. I'm going to have to let my Cookie run out :/ If I had enough for a Draik MP I could move Miff over from my side, morph and paint him Maraquan.

I'm still very happy but it's annoying that I cant use the one I've completed XD

Awww, I'm sorry that you don't have any pet you can use the first one on! Are Maraquan Draiks (and Transparent, once they're released!) the only colour pets you want?

Also- I am so JEALOUS that you've now had !THREE! FFQ on this account!

And, congrats! YAAAAY. :D

Thank you for all the congrats guys!! :D

I already have the Buzz avatar so I cant go for that and save one :( If they'd only released Transparent for Draik Day I would have been fine *shakes fist*

Gahh.. I'm going to have to let my Cookie run out :/ If I had enough for a Draik MP I could move Miff over from my side, morph and paint him Maraquan.

I'm still very happy but it's annoying that I cant use the one I've completed XD

What do you mean by "I'm going to have to let my Cookie run out"? I'm not familiar with this.

What do you mean by "I'm going to have to let my Cookie run out"? I'm not familiar with this.

I'm assuming she means a faerie quest NC fortune cookie. It guarantees you one faerie quest a day, so many people use them in the hopes of getting a FFQ.

I am SO JEALOUS right now. *sigh* I got all air faerie quests for the only cookie I could afford and I still haven't gotten a single ffq. I guess you could paint one dreamie and see if someone else wants a ffq-paintable dreamie for the other and trade for something that can't be painted (like robot or whatever) if you prefer those. Or I guess use one and save the other in hopes tnt releases a color you just really want.

Wow. Congratulations! I remember you posting a couple weeks back about how cheap your quest was, only 4k if I remember correctly! :thumbsup: How awesome. I've been playing for 8 months and have never got a FFQ. Are they more common if you are a premium member by chance? Because I do a lot of refreshing playing games. Wish it would pay off. :P

Anyways... Let us know what colors you decide on! Oh, and how much is the quest going to cost you?

Wow. Congratulations! I remember you posting a couple weeks back about how cheap your quest was, only 4k if I remember correctly! :thumbsup: How awesome. I've been playing for 8 months and have never got a FFQ. Are they more common if you are a premium member by chance? Because I do a lot of refreshing playing games. Wish it would pay off. :P

Anyways... Let us know what colors you decide on! Oh, and how much is the quest going to cost you?

Nope, not more likely if you're Premium! The only way to make FFQs more likely is to do what you can to get more faerie quests- do lots of refreshing games (like you are! :)) and get the cookies. And trust me, those cookies are no guarantee! I've had one a week almost since they came out, and I haven't had a FFQ. Heck, I haven't had a FFQ in the 11 years I've been playing! :P

Ugh, 2 FFQ's at nearly the same time? Congrats; that's some luck you have! If only you could package that luck and send it to me in a little box :D

Congratulations! You are one lucky duck!!!

Are you now going to leave the current quest open and wait to use the first one, then complete the quest? Or are you going to be forced to forfeit the first reward? I feel like this has somehow been answered already but I don't know much about how FFQs work. :*

Congratulations! You are one lucky duck!!!

Are you now going to leave the current quest open and wait to use the first one, then complete the quest? Or are you going to be forced to forfeit the first reward? I feel like this has somehow been answered already but I don't know much about how FFQs work. :*

If she completes the second quest before she uses the reward from the first then she would have to forfeit the first paintjob. You can't stockpile them. However, if she waits until after she paints one pet at the fountain to turn in the item to complete the second quest, then she can use both rewards.

Gah! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this, the purge has had me up at ridiculous hours/not doing anything else XD Thank you so much for all the congrats guys! I see most questions have been answered whilst I've been prattling around. Ooh, apart from these

Thank you :* I think one of them was for a Green Uni Morphing Potion, and I cant remember what the item was for the other one, I don't think it was expensive though. Having premium doesn't affect the rate (unfortunately). I got my quests through the cookies, of which I've now bought *checks* 16 D: Don't think I'll be getting any more now lol.

I think I already know but it's going to take me a while to get there cause I need a Draik MP :( This quest is going to cost me around 40k when I complete it :3

Awww, I'm sorry that you don't have any pet you can use the first one on! Are Maraquan Draiks (and Transparent, once they're released!) the only colour pets you want?

Also- I am so JEALOUS that you've now had !THREE! FFQ on this account!

And, congrats! YAAAAY. :D

I think they are... I don't have any pets to paint other than Miff and Teal (apart from Organs but we know she's destined to be see through :P), and Teal's colour will be Faerie so there's not much point in painting her .. :(

I may see what names come out of the purge but I'm pretty sure I'll be painting Miff into a Mara Draik when I can afford it - in about a million years the way I'm going D: I spent like 200k on Collectable Cards the other day for no discernible reason XD need to stop doing crap like that. Anyway, blabbering!

Thank you honey, and I know I cant believe it either!!!! So lucky!! I thought it was incredible luck when I got the first. then even more with the second, and now I just feel incredibly greedy instead of fortunate really loll. Happy but also yeah,, guilty. I really hope you get one soon!

*Sprinkles you all with FFQ luck!!*

Are you wanting to paint Miff into a maraquan or maracatite draik? I think it can kinda go both ways when you say 'mara'.

^^ I hope you get your draik morphing potion soon!

Are you wanting to paint Miff into a maraquan or maracatite draik? I think it can kinda go both ways when you say 'mara'.

^^ I hope you get your draik morphing potion soon!

People use Mara to describe Maraquan, I've never heard of someone using it to describe Maractite, that came out quite a few years later. I hope to paint Maraquan - one day! lol.

Thank you darling :* it's so hard to save! If only I could get the Wheel of Extravagance avatar, would make things so much easier XP

Gah! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this, the purge has had me up at ridiculous hours/not doing anything else XD Thank you so much for all the congrats guys! I see most questions have been answered whilst I've been prattling around. Ooh, apart from these

Thank you :* I think one of them was for a Green Uni Morphing Potion, and I cant remember what the item was for the other one, I don't think it was expensive though. Having premium doesn't affect the rate (unfortunately). I got my quests through the cookies, of which I've now bought *checks* 16 D: Don't think I'll be getting any more now lol.

I think I already know but it's going to take me a while to get there cause I need a Draik MP :( This quest is going to cost me around 40k when I complete it :3

I think they are... I don't have any pets to paint other than Miff and Teal (apart from Organs but we know she's destined to be see through :P), and Teal's colour will be Faerie so there's not much point in painting her .. :(

I may see what names come out of the purge but I'm pretty sure I'll be painting Miff into a Mara Draik when I can afford it - in about a million years the way I'm going D: I spent like 200k on Collectable Cards the other day for no discernible reason XD need to stop doing crap like that. Anyway, blabbering!

Thank you honey, and I know I cant believe it either!!!! So lucky!! I thought it was incredible luck when I got the first. then even more with the second, and now I just feel incredibly greedy instead of fortunate really loll. Happy but also yeah,, guilty. I really hope you get one soon!

*Sprinkles you all with FFQ luck!!*

Hee, thanks, sweetie! Awww, well, you have no choice about getting the quests or not, so you're definitely not greedy! Just far more lucky than the rest of us suckers. :P

Aww! Yeah, having the Wheel of Extortion out of the way would be awesome, eh?

If you're ever really intent on saving though, I find the best thing to do is to withdraw 1NP 10 times from the bank- the manager will be so annoyed he won't let you withdraw anything else for the rest of the day. Doing that when you first get on Neopets each day will pretty effectively stop you from spending anything. :P