Hi XD

Hi; I'm AliaBloodtooth, and I'm extremely new here :) Lol, nobody hate on me because I'm such an obvious noob XD the main reason I came is to chat with fellow neopians and to get help- Unfortunately I've been having some password trouble with one of my neopets accounts ^_^'

It wouldn't let me put more than one account name under my username, but my other accounts are Vannan11, Rubyrose99 and Redwaller112.

Hello, and welcome to TDN! You've come to the right place for help. Everyone here is super friendly and very very helpful. ^_^ Sorry to hear you're having some password trouble. You can always send a ticket to TNT, but account tickets can be tricky depending on the information you have and the information you lack concerning the account. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. And best of luck with your password troubles!

Hi Alia! It's really nice to meet you :) Don't worry about being inexperienced, nobody will hate on you, we're all very friendly here. It's a great site for getting help!

Be sure to submit a ticket about your account. TNT isn't always the most helpful about those things, but you never know! Good luck remembering your password :)

Thanks a bunch for the welcome! :)

I tried changing my email (the problem is; I've forgotten my password for two of my accounts, but the email for those is on my other computer which is painfully slow and isn't even connected right now), and gives me an error message or something along those lines. Specifically 'that account could not be found'

Thanks a bunch for the welcome! :)

I tried changing my email (the problem is; I've forgotten my password for two of my accounts, but the email for those is on my other computer which is painfully slow and isn't even connected right now), and gives me an error message or something along those lines. Specifically 'that account could not be found'

It could be that TNT disbanded your account. If you haven't logged in for a certain length of time and your account looks abandoned, TNT cleans those accounts up so the names can be put back into the system. So you might not be able to find it because TNT has actually deleted it :(

Hi there! :D

No one will hate you for being new, don't worry, we're all very friendly here - it's not like the Neoboards :P

Have you managed to sort out the problem with your accounts yet?

Welcome to the forums!

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :) I hope you enjoy it here. -offers cookies-

Don't worry- no one will hate you for being new!

*Noms teh cookies* Thanks!! as I've said, you guys are completely awesome! :D

So how is everyone at the moment? (Ignore above post about my passwords; I suppose I can figure that out once I connect my other computer and rummage through the email XP)

ALso...How do I start a new topic? I'm trying to do that now but am completely lost XP I'd also appreciate it if someone could reply promptly so I could get to posting- thanks :) (Somehow I completely forgot how to make a new topic after I joined)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome to TDN :D I'm Spritzie.

To answer your question, to start a new topic, you go to the forum/sub-forum that fits the subject of your post (You can see the forums and sub-forums listed on the main Forums page) and there's a button on the right of your screen above the list of posts contained in that area, that says "Start New Topic"

Taralynn: That's not the case, strangely. I looked up my accounts and they're still there. However my oldest account from 2006 unfortunately is gone, so TNT probably DID delete that, sadly.

I just say that because that's my case. I had an old account that I can look up and find through the search bar. However I couldn't log in. So I submitted a ticket and TNT replied saying because it's been inactive for so long it's been put on their purge list. Once on the list it can't be taken off, even though I can still look it up. So it may be the same case for you.

Hi; I'm AliaBloodtooth, and I'm extremely new here :) Lol, nobody hate on me because I'm such an obvious noob XD the main reason I came is to chat with fellow neopians and to get help- Unfortunately I've been having some password trouble with one of my neopets accounts ^_^'

It wouldn't let me put more than one account name under my username, but my other accounts are Vannan11, Rubyrose99 and Redwaller112.

Well hi there, it is a pleasure to meet you. For your problem about the password, that happened to a friend. Someone used his e-mail to create an account but he never approved so that was that.