what was the sweetiest thing you ate?

Mine turtle

I got nothing to do i just wanna know lolxD readthe title if you don't know what this thread is about the sweeiest thing i ate was Carmel filled Carmel(i bet you don't know that existed :P)Its was so sweet i went a crazy what was the sweeist thing you ate?

A dessert at an Indian resturant. I don't remember what is was called, but it was sooooooo sweet- I just took one bite and I was done (and I LOVE sweet things!)

A dessert at an Indian resturant. I don't remember what is was called, but it was sooooooo sweet- I just took one bite and I was done (and I LOVE sweet things!)

lol. I eat at them often. In translations they have names for the sweets. They are usually round, am I right (also oval shaped with sugary liquid inside.)

lol. I eat at them often. In translations they have names for the sweets. They are usually round, am I right (also oval shaped with sugary liquid inside.)

This sounds a lot like the dessert I was going to mention here. It was shaped like an egg, super sweet, and it was submerged in some kind of sweet liquid. I did not like it. It didn't have much of a secondary flavour. It was just sweet. So very sweet.

Hmm, honestly probably fudge. Especially from a place that makes it fresh or like homemade. It's always super sweet to me. But I like it!

i LOVE fundge but it does make you a bit thristy My grandma make cookies from strach very sweet

This sounds a lot like the dessert I was going to mention here. It was shaped like an egg, super sweet, and it was submerged in some kind of sweet liquid. I did not like it. It didn't have much of a secondary flavour. It was just sweet. So very sweet.

I like sweets, but "submerged in some kind of sweet liquid" kind of puts me off it :P

What did you think of it?

Deep fried mars bar - in wonderful Scotland, the cuisine is great!

Is it true that they deep fry almost everything in Scotland? :P

I like sweets, but "submerged in some kind of sweet liquid" kind of puts me off it :P

What did you think of it?

It was weird. I also really like desserts (typically), but this one was just peculiar. It might have helped had I known exactly what it was made of. It looked and tasted like nothing I'd ever seen before, so I didn't really know how to react :P I got it from an Indian restaurant, but I ordered online, so I couldn't ask what it was. I just thought the description was interesting, and I enjoy trying new kinds of food, so I ordered it. Now I can check the weird Indian sugar egg off my list of foods to try ;D

EDIT: I just remembered the texture. It felt kind of like a sponge. I guess because it had been marinating in that sweet liquid. Urk.

Yeah, I will second fudge. My grandma's is probably the sweetest thing I've ever ate. Then again, I'm not a huge fan of sweet things. Like someone else mentioned I also like salty, crunchy stuff better. :P

Hmmm the sweetest thing I've ever eaten...I can think of a lot of things that were really rich, but not many things that were saccharine sweet :P I suppose it would be a panna cotta gelato I had once. I love desserts, especially gelato/ice cream, but the panna cotta flavor was just puuuure vanilla-y, sugary sweetness. I definitely couldn't have eaten a whole serving! @_@ I've also had some brownies and such made by friends that are so sugary that you can feel the excess granulated sugar...bleh.

Hmmm the sweetest thing I've ever eaten...I can think of a lot of things that were really rich, but not many things that were saccharine sweet :P I suppose it would be a panna cotta gelato I had once. I love desserts, especially gelato/ice cream, but the panna cotta flavor was just puuuure vanilla-y, sugary sweetness. I definitely couldn't have eaten a whole serving! @_@ I've also had some brownies and such made by friends that are so sugary that you can feel the excess granulated sugar...bleh.

There something odd about fudge its so sweet for most people °_°

Yep, that would be it!

I know they have names, but it was a couple of years ago that I tried it- even if I knew what it was then, I sure don't now! LOL. Yeah, I can see the appeal of them (especially after a really spicy meal or something) but way too sweet for my liking!

The fair is in my town back home and I am going back on Wednesday to my parents for the night so I can go to the fair. I'm so excited because there are so many candy stalls. Cannot wait to buy lots of candy floss and other sweeties :D!

Baklava I got from a traditional middle eastern cafe.

Delicious, but so sickly.

I had that before Its SOO good and yummy its homemade from one of my friends but sadly she doesn't bring them any more:(

I just remembered something that was sweeter than that weird sugar sponge "egg": Chai tea. There were two types, and I chose the sweeter type, because I don't like bitter teas. I did not know how sweet that was going to be. It was unbelievably sweet. I hate waste, so I kept struggling with it, but I had to give up. I love sweet things, so that's where I found my limit (:

EDIT: Oh wait, this was about sweet edible things. Oh well, now you got that story too :P

I just remembered something that was sweeter than that weird sugar sponge "egg": Chai tea. There were two types, and I chose the sweeter type, because I don't like bitter teas. I did not know how sweet that was going to be. It was unbelievably sweet. I hate waste, so I kept struggling with it, but I had to give up. I love sweet things, so that's where I found my limit (:

EDIT: Oh wait, this was about sweet edible things. Oh well, now you got that story too :P

that tea must have been really sweet, i don't know what brand or place you got your tea, but the ones i get can be very bitter :P

that tea must have been really sweet, i don't know what brand or place you got your tea, but the ones i get can be very bitter :P

no i tried A Cup_of_chai_tea before it tasted sweet with some bean in it :laughingsmiley: :rolleyes_anim: