How to score 1600+ in Crisis Courier

Finn the Human

Weird, I find it relatively simple. My highscore is a bit over 8,000.

What causes you problems, usually? Do you try to get the swag bags in crevacies? Do you not click between the fire and ice Yooyus fast enough?

You really need to play conservatively until you feel like you've got a handle on the mechanics and start to remember what the levels look like.

Also, you can enter the code for an extra life already when the the first level is loading (kingaltador).

I don't know if this was redundant advice, but if it isn't helping you, maybe it'll help someone else :)

Playing with a mouse as opposed to a touchpad helps, I find. Much more control and easier switching between the yooyus. Also, make sure you're killing enemies as well as collecting the bags. By collecting all of the bags and getting all the enemies, you *should* be able to get 1600 points by the end of level 1, if not quite early in level 2. Collecting The majority of the things in the levels should give you the score after level 2, provided you're getting the "bonus" point bags.

Also, I'm not 100% as I currently can't get the game to work in any browser (won't load after the start screen for some reason), but you MAY keep your points when you die. If you do, you can just play to the end of level one and die and keep replaying the level to get points. But again, you may want to test this as I'm not 100% sure you keep points when you die.

Weird, I find it relatively simple. My highscore is a bit over 8,000.

What causes you problems, usually? Do you try to get the swag bags in crevacies? Do you not click between the fire and ice Yooyus fast enough?

No I am just new at it, been trying for about a week, highest was 440 until today, it became 600 something.

You really need to play conservatively until you feel like you've got a handle on the mechanics and start to remember what the levels look like.

Also, you can enter the code for an extra life already when the the first level is loading (kingaltador).

I don't know if this was redundant advice, but if it isn't helping you, maybe it'll help someone else :)

Thanks for the code. I forgot to check the TDN Master Cheat List. And thanks for the other advice, I play really quick and all....

Playing with a mouse as opposed to a touchpad helps, I find. Much more control and easier switching between the yooyus. Also, make sure you're killing enemies as well as collecting the bags. By collecting all of the bags and getting all the enemies, you *should* be able to get 1600 points by the end of level 1, if not quite early in level 2. Collecting The majority of the things in the levels should give you the score after level 2, provided you're getting the "bonus" point bags.

Also, I'm not 100% as I currently can't get the game to work in any browser (won't load after the start screen for some reason), but you MAY keep your points when you die. If you do, you can just play to the end of level one and die and keep replaying the level to get points. But again, you may want to test this as I'm not 100% sure you keep points when you die.

I play with a mouse, but I don't kill all enemies, some are in the building, like on the bottom of the page. How do I kill them without dyeing.

Of course you get the most points, the more enemies you kill and the more loot you pick up, but if things are too difficult for you to hit, just ignore them, because it's pointless if the probability of losing a life is too great. That way you don't get many points at all. And as you get better at the game, you can start to take on more challenges.

I was the exact same as you. When I first started playing, I had a very low score and couldn't get very far, but the more I played and the more familiar with the levels I became, the more second nature it was.

I recommend just playing through it several times, not trying to score points, just go through to get a feel for each level. Then as your comfort value for the levels increases you can try for some of the harder to reach items. I also recommend trying to stay further to the left of the screen, that way you have more time from seeing new parts of the level, to figuring out how to avoid the obstacles before they get to you.

I was the exact same as you. When I first started playing, I had a very low score and couldn't get very far, but the more I played and the more familiar with the levels I became, the more second nature it was.

I recommend just playing through it several times, not trying to score points, just go through to get a feel for each level. Then as your comfort value for the levels increases you can try for some of the harder to reach items. I also recommend trying to stay further to the left of the screen, that way you have more time from seeing new parts of the level, to figuring out how to avoid the obstacles before they get to you.

This is one of my favourite games. It usually appears in GMC and Daily Dare, so it's best to practice while you can!

The only trick to this is to memorize the levels, imo.

Thanks for the advice. I should practice before the Games Master Challenge. I believe it is in November?