Does anyone have any merchandise codes still?

I want to try beating the Space Faerie before the BD goes down (I'm pretty sure I can beat her with my stats and weapons!), but I'm having issues finding someone with a code. :(

I've made posts on the Avatar and BD chats on Neopets, but no bites yet! (Just a couple of trolls, actually. >.>)

Obviously, I am happy to give the item back to the lovely person that helps me unlock the Space Faerie. <3

Wait, they're disabling all the BD opponents that you have to do things for like that? Like for good? Or will they be available in the new Battledome? Cause that's going to be really dumb if the Space Faerie or Black Pteri avatars become retired. I need more info on the new BD! T_T and I already looked at the Battlepedia.

I bought my Space Faerie Code from ebay for something like £3/$3. You purchase and then they e-mail you the code. If you cant find one for free you should do that :)

Wait, they're disabling all the BD opponents that you have to do things for like that? Like for good? Or will they be available in the new Battledome? Cause that's going to be really dumb if the Space Faerie or Black Pteri avatars become retired. I need more info on the new BD! T_T and I already looked at the Battlepedia.

I'm sure that the BD challengers will be back after the upgrade, but only TNT knows for sure! I'm just using the BD going down as incentive to get my butt going on this- I've been lazy about it for a while, haha. I just know that while they're updating the BD, all challengers will be unavailable.

I bought my Space Faerie Code from ebay for something like £3/$3. You purchase and then they e-mail you the code. If you cant find one for free you should do that :)

Thanks sweetie! I thought about doing that (since yay, I would get to keep the item too!), but I'm just worried about getting scammed. :(

Thanks sweetie! I thought about doing that (since yay, I would get to keep the item too!), but I'm just worried about getting scammed. :(

Thing is that it's ebay, and if anything happens something will actually be done about it xP. I was worried too but it was fine ^^

That's a really good idea. Does anyone know if it's like allowed to do that? As in, does it break any sort of rule on neo at all?

Thing is that it's ebay, and if anything happens something will actually be done about it xP. I was worried too but it was fine ^^

:D Awesome! I've never used ebay before, so I'm a little freaked out, lol!

I try a bit longer, but I will probably end up buying a code. ^_^ Thanks!

That's a really good idea. Does anyone know if it's like allowed to do that? As in, does it break any sort of rule on neo at all?

I don't think it does :S It's just like buying a RL item with a code apart from it's cheaper and you don't get the RL item :P

:D Awesome! I've never used ebay before, so I'm a little freaked out, lol!

I try a bit longer, but I will probably end up buying a code. ^_^ Thanks!

Ebay is totally safe :) I understand what you mean though.

It's good to have that as a back-up just in case you cant get it for free ^^ No problem!

Good luck you all! I got my SF code from a generous Neofriend, but I totally would have considered buying a code if it was that cheap. I really think the avatars will still be available after the upgrade, but I still wish you good luck in finding a code!

I got lucky last night- I made a post on the Premium boards, and within ten minutes someone had neomailed me a code. ilypremium<3

Good luck to everyone else though! And I looked on ebay, and there is someone that is selling a 4 pack of codes for 5.50 or something :O