Yaay For Scarab Game !!!

Angeló

i have the faerie cave background and i'm not sure i like it so much anymore. i really like the way it looks when its animated, but when its not it seems a little boring. i'd go with one of the dresses. they're both really nice!

You should definitely not go with the Faerie Lenny Dress c;

If you haven't decided yet I'd go for the Contacts Mystery Capsule or the Haunted Asylum Mystery Capsule :)

Congratulations!! ^^

Oh, how lucky! I've been doing that daily everyday for months and still no luck. How long did it take you? :P

That's seriously awesome though. Love the wig on your pet. (:

Referring to someones above comment, are the backgrounds not animated when someone views your userlookup? :ohno:

If a background is animated, you should be able to see it on the pet lookup. But on the userlookup it remains static.

Oh, what a shame! Thanks for letting me know though.

this is actually my 3rd time winning the jackpot but the first 2 times i won 5000 np bcz i live in a place where there was no access to the NC Mall but now I do have access ... (i just cant buy NC lol) ...

3 times in 4 years

this is actually my 3rd time winning the jackpot but the first 2 times i won 5000 np bcz i live in a place where there was no access to the NC Mall but now I do have access ... (i just cant buy NC lol) ...

3 times in 4 years

lol. I won it less than a week ago. I felt so proud. First time in 3 years. Though you sure are lucky. You would've won it 3 times!

3 times in 4 years

lol i got so close to winnig but it lands on the skull or X i hate it when it does that and i know i have the same problem about buying NC