trade .. what should i accept for this item ??

Angeló

I am selling Translucent Faerie Wings in my Trades .. there are only 4 on TP and no price .. the best offer I got so far was 500k .. which makes me think they're worth more ... but really I don't know ... they're new and might deflate soon ...

what should I do ??

If I were in your position I would feel myself in a dilemma, ultimately its your call - but I would wait it out for higher. Maybe advertise on the shop/trade board, see a few more offers - but the pattern is that things tend to deflate, so maybe accepting an offer sooner rather than later would be better. Not that I`m an expert, I have a passing interest in the Neopian economy :)

they are rarity 72 i think? 500k pure seems good to me but its your decision, a friend restocked a pair recently for 2222 NPs, her's went straight to closet though. I'm not a restocker, nor do i usually pay attention to how fast NP wearables deflate *although maybe i should* so i dunno if thats a good price really, you could try advertising it on the customization board and the TP board and see what other offers you get?

good luck deciding! they are reeaaally beautiful wings, and there aren't many NP wings out there. i'm personally waiting for them to deflate a bit more before i get a pair, prepared to be patient :P