All about Neoquest!

lwarlen

I have a question what is neoquest i never really tried it……

Well, I game that has a plot to it and you play a blumaroo named Rohane and you go around neopia helping other.

Not the most accurate definition but close. :D

Well, I game that has a plot to it and you play a blumaroo named Rohane and you go around neopia helping other.

Not the most accurate definition but close. :D

umm ok someone explain it a bit more what are the prizes idk about everything LOL

umm ok someone explain it a bit more what are the prizes idk about everything LOL

Well for prizes it depends what difficulty you choose (you get a trophy for both games). There's normal, evil, and Insane. The first two aren't worth much but for insane (If you die once you lose on this setting) you can get one weapon (there are four) two these go into the millions. And have thirteen icons.

For NeoQuest, TDN has an article about it (and NeoQuest II).

I was at Techo Caves 2 on Normal for NeoQuest, but I decided to switch pets (as I've decide to ship my pets to a side account when I can transfer. So I'm starting over, haha. My previous character died twice so far on: once against a Frozen Lizard (me forgetting to heal) and Archmagus of Roo (getting stunned). I'll be more careful this playthrough, because all this clicking is killing me. :'D

I played NQ2 on Easy ages ago and beat it with no trouble at all, so I've been wanting to try Insane for awhile. Just how much harder is Insane than Easy?

I've found that listening to an audiobook or something long like that helps the time pass while just mindlessly clicking for hours.

On Insane, all the enemies have more Health Points and are generally stronger while you still remain the same. That's why it would be wise to level up around 3-4 levels above the enemies around the area.

Plus on Insane mode for both games, if you die once, then it's back to level 1 for you....even if you were in the final area.

Be careful, heal when needed, train, train, and just train really xD

For NeoQuest, TDN has an article about it (and NeoQuest II).

I was at Techo Caves 2 on Normal for NeoQuest, but I decided to switch pets (as I've decide to ship my pets to a side account when I can transfer. So I'm starting over, haha. My previous character died twice so far on: once against a Frozen Lizard (me forgetting to heal) and Archmagus of Roo (getting stunned). I'll be more careful this playthrough, because all this clicking is killing me. :'D

Thank you i'll go check it out when i have time too:p

I finished NQII on Insane awhile ago. It took me 3 tries, but once I got Mipsy, I had no trouble.

I'm still working on NQI on Insane. I'm at level 40-something, but I am too nervous to keep playing because I don't want to die. Actually, I'm convinced I'll make it to the final battle, but then lose it. That would be the worst.

I recently started Neoquest 2 and I'm at terror mountain about half way through that chapter. I've never beat a game yet. Even so when I beat the game I'm playing insane next!

On Insane, all the enemies have more Health Points and are generally stronger while you still remain the same. That's why it would be wise to level up around 3-4 levels above the enemies around the area.

Plus on Insane mode for both games, if you die once, then it's back to level 1 for you....even if you were in the final area.

Be careful, heal when needed, train, train, and just train really xD

That sounds fine! I was always levels ahead of everyone and never really had any close calls. Thanks for the help!

Oh gosh. I just started playing on the new main, on my other I never did. I'm halfway through the Mountain Fortress right now and at level 40, almost 41. My problem is - and not really sure if it's an issue with Google Chrome - unless I'm in battle, if I move to a new square using the same direction as I previously moved, it doesn't register my move and I have to refresh my page. So, that's a bit frustrating, in addition to all of the clicking. I have this problem with other things on Neopets, like after I complete training and I click that button, and then I go back to the Status page, it still says I need to hit the complete course button. I just refresh and it's updated, so it's not really a big deal - it's considerably more annoying on NQ though!

I decided to go ahead and complete NQI and then run through NQII before I start over on the Evil and Insane modes, though. I'm wondering if I try playing on another browser - Firefox, maybe? - if that would help.

I originally thought it might be because I had an older computer and maybe something to do with scripts or extensions, but I just bought a brand new computer and have literally downloaded nothing but Chrome on it, and it's still doing the same thing.

Edit: I had never thought to say anything to my husband before, but I just did - and he's had the exact same problem. He told me that he used both Chrome and Firefox and he's experienced it in both browsers with Neopets - he was working at learning restocking, and that got so frustrating that he ended up not bothering with restocking, and has kind of left that alone.

Edited again to add that when I was trying for the Bilge Dice avatar, I ran into the same problem - and so I ended up giving up on it, and I actually enjoy that. My daughter reminded me that she has the same issue when she does Pick Your Own also, and I run into it on scratchcards also. I think it's just more irritating while doing NQ. We all three have different computers and they have used different browsers, so ... does not computer? o_O

Oh gosh. I just started playing on the new main, on my other I never did. I'm halfway through the Mountain Fortress right now and at level 40, almost 41. My problem is - and not really sure if it's an issue with Google Chrome - unless I'm in battle, if I move to a new square using the same direction as I previously moved, it doesn't register my move and I have to refresh my page. So, that's a bit frustrating, in addition to all of the clicking. I have this problem with other things on Neopets, like after I complete training and I click that button, and then I go back to the Status page, it still says I need to hit the complete course button. I just refresh and it's updated, so it's not really a big deal - it's considerably more annoying on NQ though!

I decided to go ahead and complete NQI and then run through NQII before I start over on the Evil and Insane modes, though. I'm wondering if I try playing on another browser - Firefox, maybe? - if that would help.

That`s so weird! I use Chrome, and I haven`t noticed that problem at all. o_O I would try turning off any add-ons you have, and seeing if that helps- maybe one of them is causing the problem unintentionally!

EDIT: Whoops, little late to the party, haha.

Wow, that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard of! o_O I hope that googling the problem will help!

I just beat NeoQuest II on InSaNe this year, which was soooo much fun for me.

I LOVE NQII, just because I like having multiple characters.

I already finished Normal on NQI this year, now I just need to beat Evil and InSaNe.

I don't really find NQI as exciting.

I need NeoQuest III in my life. Hopefully in 2014/2015 LOL

At the moment I'm doing NQII (easiest mode) but am stuck at the final boss - who has already beaten me twice!! any tips?

What level are you? Did you buy any slowing potions? Have Velm focus on group shielding and group healing. If you need him to do anything else, throw a blast potion/coma potion. Do NOT waste a turn with Celestial Hammer. Focus on shielding, then healing, the slowing, then damaging, in that order. For Mipsy, have her first put up group haste, then have her throw slowing potions, then direct damage attacks. Rohane and Talinia should focus on attacking. Battle taunts from Rohane are generally a waste of time. Also, make sure your characters have their best armor equipped and you've used all of your stat points.

Just beat Spider Grundo and the Faeries

Talinia fires a spray of arrows!

Talinia's strike causes a shockwave, stunning all opponents!

Talinia's strike slows an Earth Faerie slightly!

Talinia pierces an Earth Faerie for 49 damage!

An Earth Faerie is defeated!

Beat them at level 44

I just beat Xantan the Foul at Level 14 on NQI. I always hunt everywhere I go, so by the time I get to bosses I'm always too high leveled for it to be any fun LOL

If it weren't for the trophy, I'd just leave NQI behind because the NP prizes are really low.