Happy Skeith Day! *New Colour*

hrtbrk

Wow - cool colour! I'm waiting for a Dimensional & Stealthy Draik now. It shall be awesome! :D

And umm - it does seemed it is another "bluish" alternative for Glowing. :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Bearing in mind that dimensional is filling the "meh colour that is what it is" slot, it's not too bad. I can't help feeling there should be more depth to it, like a portal - that's my impression of what TNT was going for anyway. The maractite colours are lovely, but some of the lighter bits are placed awkwardly.

Not really a fan of the colours - Maractite looks overdone and Dimensional is pretty boring. I know it's intended to be a 'basic' colour but they could have come up with something a bit better than a Blue version of Glowing.

The clothes are fantastic though. I'm not really a fan of Skeiths but they clothings sets look great on them.

The Maractite is really different :S Overdone methinks, as a lot of the new non-filler colours seem to be at the moment D:

Dimentional... just why?? We don't need more Paintbrushes!!!! Hopefully they'll release them in different colours as opposed to just blue :/ like Jelly! (Even though that doesn't really exist.. *cough*)

Okay, so now that I've seen this, I don't know where I have been the past week O.0, I feel the strong urge to save up to buy the dimensional paint brush for my skeith because I love the color of it! :D