Scores Galore Is BACK!

hrtbrk

This will definitely help with my Paint Brush fund! I wonder if they'll do the same with the Haunted Woods games for Halloween this year? I really liked it when they had that for the month of October, that was when I got my Carnival of Terror avvie on my old main.

My games for right now, in case this helps anybody. I calculate how many neopoints per second I make, and then put it in order. 16.67 np/s means it takes a minute to make 1,000 np; 8.33 means it takes two minutes to make 1,000 np. Let me know if you have any games you want me to test for np/s--I've already tested a lot that don't make it on this list. Plus certain games like Splat-a-Sloth and Smug Bug Smite don't make the list simply because I'm not quick enough.

Fashion Fever 100 np/s

Kass Basher 82.73 np/s

Attack of the Marblemen 63.49 np/s (From using the level 45 code. If you use the level 20 code, it's still really good, but not as good.)

Catch the Petpet 45.89 np/s

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol 38.02 np/s

Maths Nightmare 26.74 np/s

Tunnel Tumble 22.42 np/s

Darigan Dodgeball 21.51 np/s

Bouncy Supreme 20.17 np/s

Cloud Raiders 15.27 np/s

Snowbeast Snackrifice 14.69 np/s

Wrath of the Snowager 14.44 np/s

Chia Bombers 14.25 np/s

200m Peanut Dash 12.88 np/s

Faerie Bubbles 12.62 np/s

Ready to Roll 12.59 np/s

Edna's Shadow 12.56 np/s

Meerca Chase 11.03 np/s

Petpet Plunge 10.92 np/s

Volcano Run 9.35 np/s

Kookia 8.96 np/s

Grand Theft Ummagine 8.54 np/s

Rink Runner 8.49 np/s

Lost in Space Fungus 8.43 np/s

This will be changing in just a few days, though...

I always only end up doing Kass Basher XD Going to try a little harder this time :P

My games for right now, in case this helps anybody. I calculate how many neopoints per second I make, and then put it in order. 16.67 np/s means it takes a minute to make 1,000 np; 8.33 means it takes two minutes to make 1,000 np. Let me know if you have any games you want me to test for np/s--I've already tested a lot that don't make it on this list. Plus certain games like Splat-a-Sloth and Smug Bug Smite don't make the list simply because I'm not quick enough.

Fashion Fever 100 np/s

Kass Basher 82.73 np/s

Attack of the Marblemen 63.49 np/s (From using the level 45 code. If you use the level 20 code, it's still really good, but not as good.)

Catch the Petpet 45.89 np/s

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol 38.02 np/s

Maths Nightmare 26.74 np/s

Tunnel Tumble 22.42 np/s

Darigan Dodgeball 21.51 np/s

Bouncy Supreme 20.17 np/s

Cloud Raiders 15.27 np/s

Snowbeast Snackrifice 14.69 np/s

Wrath of the Snowager 14.44 np/s

Chia Bombers 14.25 np/s

200m Peanut Dash 12.88 np/s

Faerie Bubbles 12.62 np/s

Ready to Roll 12.59 np/s

Edna's Shadow 12.56 np/s

Meerca Chase 11.03 np/s

Petpet Plunge 10.92 np/s

Volcano Run 9.35 np/s

Kookia 8.96 np/s

Grand Theft Ummagine 8.54 np/s

Rink Runner 8.49 np/s

Lost in Space Fungus 8.43 np/s

This will be changing in just a few days, though...

What about the new game, Dracula's Maze? I've been playing it the last few days and it's extremely easy; only 2 rounds necessary before you get 1000 NPs :)

What about the new game, Dracula's Maze? I've been playing it the last few days and it's extremely easy; only 2 rounds necessary before you get 1000 NPs :)

Thank you for letting me know of its existence! I'll time it in a few days after some practice, because I'm spatially stupid and stink at this sort of thing.

Noooooo, they changed Bouncy Supreme to 3.70 pts per 1 NP. I didn't notice and sent the score with 1200 pts. I am super disappointed. Not sure this game is worth putting all the effort for anymore, lol.

Also, Maths Nightmare is now 1.82 pts per 1 NP instead of 0.76 or something. Need to finish over 5 rounds instead of just 3 rounds :(.