Training

Peter Pan

I'm with complicatedwishes. Though I have recently started using the Pirate Acedamy and hoarding dubloons. My main battle pet right now can only be trained at the Island School and at three codestones a pop it's getting immensly expensive. I highly recommend training at the Acedamy until you max over there and then move over to MI but keep all your codestones and dubloons you get. You'll be needing them. :)

I'm with complicatedwishes. Though I have recently started using the Pirate Acedamy and hoarding dubloons. My main battle pet right now can only be trained at the Island School and at three codestones a pop it's getting immensly expensive. I highly recommend training at the Acedamy until you max over there and then move over to MI but keep all your codestones and dubloons you get. You'll be needing them. :)

I also need three codestones per session. Almost all the NP I earn is used on this.....Also for the Swashbuckling Academy, you could do Coltzen's Shrine, and Anchor Management which give out dubloons. For codestones there is Key Quest, Tombola, and the Mysterious Tomb of Gerapitiku.

The KI academy is SO much cheaper if your pet has low enough levels. It's slower, granted - but I'd rather waste the time than the neopoints, I have so many other things I'm saving neopoints for now.

I also prefer that. I wish the lab ray didn't get my pet's HP up faster than the other stats. It's still fairly cheap for level 40 and below though: 3,200 NP or so per session for a level 26 pet.

The KI academy is SO much cheaper if your pet has low enough levels. It's slower, granted - but I'd rather waste the time than the neopoints, I have so many other things I'm saving neopoints for now.

Same here. Unfortunately, all I was able to do at the Acadmeny was train level -- curse you lab ray and your hit-point giving! LOL. But yes, as others have said, train at the Academy as long as you can- you'll be spending a fortune on training in the long run, so you need to save what you can.

I don't zap my battle pet, so I spend all my time training endurance and get level-ups from Coltzan and Count von Roo. I kind of wished I'd planned that more carefully because I'm sure it alleviates some of the cost of training.

As for the Academies, I'm almost level 40 now and I'm not excited to move over to the Island because of the cost. Grrr. On the bright side, more KQ! Hurrah!

I was zapping Nocturnoxis, but I don't want to change her paint job, so her stats are nowhere near off the charts! She's just straight training now. I'm getting close to the point where I'll have to move over to the Island, and I'm not looking forward to the chunk of change I'll need to spend. I keep her active in case on any REs though.