Transferring items

crystalsjoy

Hey! I want to ask you if I can transfer items from my main to my side acc? Thanks!

Transferring items from your main account to your side account is allowed, as long as you funded the items from your main account. I do this all the time with customization items and Battledome gear for instance.

All information about side accounts can be found HERE.

You are allowed to transfer items and neopoints to your side accounts as long as you are storing the items or using food to feed your pets or toys to improve your pets mood. If you're wanting to move them to your side to sell that is against the rules. Read over the guide I linked you to and that should answer all your questions pertaining to what is and isn't allowed concerning side accounts.

To transfer neopoints from your old main to your new main you would be best to use the trading post. In the trading post you can only transfer a maximum of 800k at once. I'm not sure if the auction house is allowed but it would take longer anyways then just going through the trading post. I would also suggest on your lookup to put something that states your new main is your new main and that your old main is now becoming a side account. Just in case TNT flags you.

I recently transferred my main, and I did just what has been suggested. I actually moved everything via the trading post, and then when I finally got the Soup Faerie avatar, I transferred my money using a one item short term auction. I put a note up on both accounts and I never got a whisper of trouble!