I need your help. Must know about the maps!

clevengerxlove

In my opinion, it's the lab map. At least that will give you something to go back to everyday, and you could get some really nice colours (and an avatar) from it. The others, like the underwater, space or original maps, are a one time prize and none of them are worth what you'd have to spend on the map.

In my opinion, it's the lab map. At least that will give you something to go back to everyday, and you could get some really nice colours (and an avatar) from it. The others, like the underwater, space or original maps, are a one time prize and none of them are worth what you'd have to spend on the map.

Agreed. TDN has an article on what prizes you can get from each map- you can decide from there if you want to give them a try, but I don't think any are worth it but the Lab Map. (Well, and the Forgotten Shore map, but basically everyone has access to that already! :))

http://www.thedailyn.../treasure-maps/

Okay. Thank you :) I just wish the lab map wasn't so expensive xD

It certainly costs a lot. Play key quest and you might come across one. I recently came across the most expensive one less than a week ago. Speaking of which I actually have an extra one worth like 30k. Do you want it for free.

It certainly costs a lot. Play key quest and you might come across one. I recently came across the most expensive one less than a week ago. Speaking of which I actually have an extra one worth like 30k. Do you want it for free.

I would love it! And I can't play key quest. It just doesn't work right on my laptop :/

None of the maps are worth it, aside from the Laboratory and Forgotten Shore (if you include that in your map section :P )

Agreed. I would second that you should buy the Forgotten Shore map as well (if you haven't already). I just didn't consider that map an "investment," in terms of your question, since all of the pieces are so cheap now. I think the most expensive one is going for around 700NP.

Agreed. I would second that you should buy the Forgotten Shore map as well (if you haven't already). I just didn't consider that map an "investment," in terms of your question, since all of the pieces are so cheap now. I think the most expensive one is going for around 700NP.

I still don't get why that map is so cheap. I think it should cost more due to the prizes. I wonder if it will ever be retired.

I still don't get why that map is so cheap. I think it should cost more due to the prizes. I wonder if it will ever be retired.

All the pieces are given out as prizes from Anchor Management. Too many of them in the market, and each user can only redeem them once=them being cheap.

Maybe one day, but not any time soon, I think. It would be nice if they became a bit rarer a prize.

I've gotten the forgotten shore map :D Why I have so much money. I've gotten 10,000 np from it like 6 times xD

Frequently, I don't find anything at the shore, but when I do it's always NP (2 or 10K) so definitely worth it. Since it does give out great prizes I agree the map pieces should be worth more. Anchor Management needs to stop giving them out, because even if they are eventually retired, everyone will already have the map so they will still be flooding the market.

D: I'LL NEVER GET THEM THEN! -pout- I was so excited. I spent all but 30k on the others :/ I might get one for less then 10k tho! In the auction house but I'm sure someone will bid higher than me.

Sure you'll get them! It may take a while, but they are worth saving for.

Here's a useful page that keeps track of the going prices for each lab map piece: http://www.sunnyneo.com/lab_map_prices.php

After you collect the lab map, make sure to collect the Petpet Lab Map pieces so you can gain another avatar and get interesting, but non-permanent, changes to petpets.

Good luck collecting!

Ahh, I have no pieces anymore because I was stupid and sold mine trying to save up for a baby paint brush....

Now I'm actually pretty upset that I didn't just keep saving up for it. :(

Everyone says that the Lab Map used to be so much cheaper, I wish it was when I was playing. I feel like I missed out big time. :thumbsdown:

Ahh, I have no pieces anymore because I was stupid and sold mine trying to save up for a baby paint brush....

Now I'm actually pretty upset that I didn't just keep saving up for it. :(

Everyone says that the Lab Map used to be so much cheaper, I wish it was when I was playing. I feel like I missed out big time. :thumbsdown:

It was cheaper, but NP was much harder to earn. When I was younger and playing, something costing 100k was OMG HUGELY EXPENSIVE. People who had 1 million NP were seriously rich. Now people have billions of NP, and things generally have to cost several million before people think its terribly expensive! So it's all relative. :3

The lab map is awesome, but if you have a dream colour, it's best to buy the paintbrush- not getting a colour you want can be really frustrating! :P

It was cheaper, but NP was much harder to earn. When I was younger and playing, something costing 100k was OMG HUGELY EXPENSIVE. People who had 1 million NP were seriously rich. Now people have billions of NP, and things generally have to cost several million before people think its terribly expensive! So it's all relative. :3

The lab map is awesome, but if you have a dream colour, it's best to buy the paintbrush- not getting a colour you want can be really frustrating! :P

Thanks for the tip Rebecca! I'll keep that in mind. And Oh, I had no idea and never thought of it that way! *ponders* That would make a lot of sense as to why it was so cheap. I just thought it was one of those 'investment items' that spiked in price cause of demand.