I Taunt The Pant Devil avatar retired?

mindgrips

With that, I held down the F5 key for about 30-60 seconds, then stopped and checked my avatar count. If it hadn't gone up I'd refresh for another minute. It took less than 10 minutes for me to get it.

refreshing like that is against the rules and can get you frozen. I highly do not recomend holding down the refresh key. If you are refreshing wait for the page to load and then refresh again.

Also if you haven't gotten the avatar maybe you missed it. If I"m not mistaken I believe it shows up at the bottom of the screen, so check your avatars list to be sure.

refreshing like that is against the rules and can get you frozen. I highly do not recomend holding down the refresh key. If you are refreshing wait for the page to load and then refresh again.

Also if you haven't gotten the avatar maybe you missed it. If I"m not mistaken I believe it shows up at the bottom of the screen, so check your avatars list to be sure.

Oh, whoops, i did that too. :0 I'll keep that in mind for the drackonack avvie

I was under the impression that refreshing like that is against the rules if you do it for long periods of time or weigh the key down with something and leave.

I was under the impression that refreshing like that is against the rules if you do it for long periods of time or weigh the key down with something and leave.

That was my impression too. Based on recent editorials, any refreshing that you are doing yourself without any program assistance or weighting the key is allowed, but doing it for extended periods may get you in trouble because it may look like you are using a program. Holding it down for short periods that are obviously human is fine.

Which is why it's always best to wait for the page to load and then hit refresh again. Also you might miss a nice random event if you refresh to fast.