Would it be suspicious if 1 neo-friend kept on giving you items like PB's MP's and Codestones

Finn the Human

I think it would. Specially if it happens many times, maybe one friend will give you a PB or so for let's say... Birthday, Christmas or any other special day. But it would be suspicious if he gives you a PB everyday for example.

I think it would. Specially if it happens many times, maybe one friend will give you a PB or so for let's say... Birthday, Christmas or any other special day. But it would be suspicious if he gives you a PB everyday for example.

Ok then I think that I have to tell him to stop. He is giving me like 5 items a say and yesterday was a few junk, a Biscuit PB, a Green Kyrii MP, and 5 codestones.

That seems a little suspicious.

That account could have been compromised, and handing them out to you to make it seem like he's thieving those items off the account.

Could possibly get frozen for that.

I would think a one month aged account sending you those particular items would be very suspicious to TNT. I would be carefull. I know it's great to get free items BUT you have to think about your account safty.

Yeah, it would definitely look suspicious. One or two items, here and there, are normal. Numerous items, on a near daily basis, is not.

Whether you asked them or not, that will definitely get you on TNT's radar sooner rather than later. You've got some nice things on your account (especially that pirate draik), that I'd definitely not want to lose. So for your sake I would start declining those neogifts and try and contact TNT explaining that perhaps they should look into the situation.

Whether you asked them or not, that will definitely get you on TNT's radar sooner rather than later. You've got some nice things on your account (especially that pirate draik), that I'd definitely not want to lose. So for your sake I would start declining those neogifts and try and contact TNT explaining that perhaps they should look into the situation.

Lol. And I actually have a bunch of avatars and long term investments on retired items. I started rejecting the items that the friend gave. Any way to contact TNT. I actually don't know how. Is it by sending a ticket.

Lol. And I actually have a bunch of avatars and long term investments on retired items. I started rejecting the items that the friend gave. Any way to contact TNT. I actually don't know how. Is it by sending a ticket.

I would probably just submit a ticket. I'm not 100% sure which category it falls under, maybe "comments and feedback"? Just try and get the situation on their radar yourself, before it happens another way. Just so you have proof that you tried to do something in case it goes bad and TNT blames you for being involved.