How do you spend your time on neopets?

lwarlen

If I have enough time, I'd go back on habi. Now I just do dailies that would get me avatars, refreshing my inventory trying to get my drackonack to eat cheese and occasionally inventory-feed kads.

Mainly habi, KQ and avatar hunting c:

I wish I was at least decent at restocking, but I'm not :P

I first open Habitarium (which I leave as long as I can), then I do all my dailies and favorite and easiest games to get money. I sometimes try out a new game, or I play Pyramids or Solitaire. I sometimes do some shopping for my pets (books, dubloons, etc.) Lately, I've been trying to set up proper petpages so I can visualize what I want and need.

I start the day by doing my dailies (wheels, lab ray, whatever.) then start restocking and habitarium since my goals are money oriented. xD

After a few buys, I normally sell them off quickly way under their asked price just to get rid of them.

I also restock my shop pretty often with books and whatnot since they sell like crazy.

Habi, training, avatar hunting mainly. I'n kind of working on the NeoQuest II avatars, and I'm collecting junk for the Rubbish avvie.

Dailies, habi, games, sometimes I check the neoboard and I check the trading post to see if there are new fuzzle trades to ask the prices of the ones I don't have :P

I do quite a few things!

- Dailies, and try to do multiples throughout the day (e.g. buried treasure every 3h, wheels, etc)

- Chatting with guildies and on the neoboards

- Restocking (just started learning how to do this properly!)

- Coding petpages

- Working on my pets (training/character/customization/etc)

- Occasional gaming, but no more than 30min or so worth

:D

Well if I have time, that's mostly during the weekends and holidays, I do my dailies, play KQ until I gain 10 golden keys and I'm also working on restoring my Habi level. During the week and school I mostly just do dailies and maybe play a KQ game or two. If I'm studying or doing work on computer I also have Habi open, but not so often cause it distracts me :P

I do the base easy games to earn NP.

I do the stock market.

I do my dailies.

I do Habitarium.

I usually do key quest.

I always train my pet.

I usually stock when I have extra items.

I spin wheels sometimes (always mediocrity)

I sometimes do the Crossword Puzzle.

I sometimes do avatar hunting.

I sometimes update my neohome. (just started caring about it.)

I participate in all events/plots.

i do my dailies every day, but that's the only real constant. i guess i usually play habitarium, or at least leave it running while i do other things. i try to play my favorite games if i have time, and i like doing jobs at the faerie employment agency.