Weird habitarium problem

Monica

So I've had a look around and I can't find anyone who's had this problem. I was trying to hatch an egg in my level 50 habitarium when it decided to lock up. I refreshed the page like I always do, at which point it came up at the intro screen as if I wanted to start a new level 1 habitarium. Y'know, "Howdy, I'm Professor Clodbottle" and all that junk. What's the deal here? Am I the only one this has happened to?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Games’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

So I've had a look around and I can't find anyone who's had this problem. I was trying to hatch an egg in my level 50 habitarium when it decided to lock up. I refreshed the page like I always do, at which point it came up at the intro screen as if I wanted to start a new level 1 habitarium. Y'know, "Howdy, I'm Professor Clodbottle" and all that junk. What's the deal here? Am I the only one this has happened to?

I know for sure that it never has happened to me. Send a ticket perhaps. (I think you should have started the topic in Neopets Help.)

I think I saw someone talking about this on the neopets boards this morning! I've never heard of that happening, but I would be highly upset if that was mine. Yeah, the only thing I could suggest is a ticket - I hope it's not a new glitch that will start happening a lot! Would be curious what they say.

Ugh, what a terrible glitch! Your lookup does say that your Habi is only level 1 now. :(

Before you start setting up your Habi again, send in a ticket. Hopefully they'll be able to restore your Habi. :/

Yeah, although this hasn't happened to me, I know a few people it has happened to.

The best thing is the send a ticket, but the response may take a while.

All of my friends who have been affect have rebuilt from level 1 and it won't be fun.

I've had it happen to mine as well. I was on level 50 and all of a sudden the level counter beside the XP bar said "1' and my population at the bottom said "46/10." After refreshing, I was reset to the tutorial. Could be that TNT has been working on the lockout problem and something happened, or it's random. All we can really do is submit tickets. I'm not too bummed because it only takes me 4-5 days to level back up to 50. But since it's a new occurrence, I'm thinking TNT was working on something. Which is probably a good sign, because habi hasn't had any major changes done to it since levels 26-50 were added over a year ago.