Delicious Neopian Items

rojo

It also looks like it may be packed with a lot of popping candy mmm

I've always thought that the tigersquash foods would taste really good.

Hmm... I wonder what tigersquash actually taste like. They look much more flavoursome than your regular-joe real-life squash (not to mention prettier!)

There must be a random contest at some stage where people had to make neopian food in real life.

I woud totally take part of that contest. I also would like to make a "eat neopian food" week in my home, If only I had time :(

For me the most delicious treats would be:

jel_mint_whole.gif Mint jelly. Om nom nom, I would killto taste that.

foo_trifle_straw.giffoo_trifle_lemon.gif Strawberry & Lemon trifles. I want them. In my mouth. Now.

The pumpkin halloween treats have always haunted ( lol ) me as well.

I've never seen this item before. I'm drooling right now. Like, for real.

I know right!! I only found it because I started collecting neopet-shaped foods. So if you're in the mood to look at more deliciousness, you should check out my gallery! (it is in the midst of being added to so there isn't a ton there yet)

Just about any Faerie food looks crazy delicious to me. Everything is wing shaped and magical, and just plain heavenly! The titles alone make me crave them!

To start, here's the Celestial Salad:

foo_faerie_salad.gif

"Low calorie and delicious, this has to be pure magic!" And the leaves are shaped like wings....pure bliss.

This would be a perfect main course, the Heavenly Roasted Turkey:

foo_faerie_turkey.gif

"This succulent turkey tastes simply divine!" Even a roast turkey would taste ten times more magical if it was from Faerieland!

Or maybe instead of turkey, you might like Soup Faerie Soup:

foo_faerie_soupfaeriesoup.gif

"A fabulous new recipe created by the Soup Faerie herself!"

To drink, why not Delicious Faerie Bubbles?

foo_faerie_soda.gif

"Oopsie, if you drink this too fast you will be burping all day!" Very true, but I imagine it would be a truly heavenly tasting soda pop!

And then Faerieland the most miraculous desserts to ever come from Neopia! I couldn't choose just one, it was hard to pick, but here are two especially good looking ones:

food_faerie_smores.gif

Faerie Fondant: "A gooey mass of chocolate, biscuits and fondant filling." This one more than any other Faerie Food has me drooling up a storm. Sweet Fyora, I want one sooo bad! *goes and invents a recipe to make it irl*

And then there is this one:

faerie_food_stix.gif

Fruity Faerie Fingers: "These fruity bread sticks are baked to perfection and come with a generous helping of fresh raspberry jam." Oh my, that does sound like pure deliciousness. It could also make a good breakfast too, since it involves jam.

Speaking of breakfast, this is ideal:

foo_faerie_flakes.gif

Enchanting Strawberry Cereal: "What's so enchanting about them you ask? Just wait until you taste them!" Truly anything strawberry is enchanting enough, but to add that it's from Faerieland? Twice as enchanting! This would be the best breakfast cereal in the world.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind a sip of that either! The dewberry reviver sounds and looks delicious as well.

mag_healing_purple.gif

I also think that aquaberries would taste delicious and refreshing.

med_berry_19.gif

Small image, because I took it from the trading post.

EDIT: Oh, that's not such a small image after all.

I think it's because the potion bottles are all just so adorable. They did a great job designing these!

I totally agree, my hat's off to designers then hehe.

I wouldn't mind a sip of that either! The dewberry reviver sounds and looks delicious as well.

mag_healing_purple.gif

I also think that aquaberries would taste delicious and refreshing.

med_berry_19.gif

Small image, because I took it from the trading post.

EDIT: Oh, that's not such a small image after all.

Very much so! The Dewberry reviver would seem perfect to drink on a hot or humid day or after exercise!

*agrees again* I'm seeing the Aquaberry in a different light after reading your post :)

• 3 weeks later...