Looking for cheap to decently priced codestones in bulk!

Artios

I've recently become aware that my highest level pet is a bit low level so I'm stocking up on codestones and train my pet.

I can't seem to find any cheap shops that sell codestones in bulk so I'm asking you here! ( I don't like refreshing and rebuying the stones each time.xD)

If you guys have any shops or know any shops, help me out please. :)

I've recently become aware that my highest level pet is a bit low level so I'm stocking up on codestones and train my pet.

I can't seem to find any cheap shops that sell codestones in bulk so I'm asking you here! ( I don't like refreshing and rebuying the stones each time.xD)

If you guys have any shops or know any shops, help me out please. :)

I would recommend Key Quest. Also stock up codestones now, later when there will be a plot, their prices will skyrocket. I am hoarding those and dubloons in my SDB for that.

I would recommend Key Quest. Also stock up codestones now, later when there will be a plot, their prices will skyrocket. I am hoarding those and dubloons in my SDB for that.

Thanks for the tip! I haven't play KQ in awhile because of the d/cers, but I'll definitely give it a try if it means I can profit from it.

Thanks for the tip! I haven't play KQ in awhile because of the d/cers, but I'll definitely give it a try if it means I can profit from it.

Yea, I usually create my own Haunted Woods 2p game. Its been a few weeks since a cheater/quitter played with me. If you hot even silver you can get some good prizes. :) I sell my neggs for np and will until the Armour Negg will save me np. (After I enter Secret Ninja Training school.)

I haven't found KQ to be very useful in getting codestones. I've played a few times for that express purpose, and it's too much time for only a chance at a codestone. However, I find the best way to get them in bulk is on the TP. A lot of people will sell full sets and mark them up, but other people will sell batches that aren't a full set for reasonable prices.

Also, I've been playing Tombola, because it's a free chance at a codestone. I've even won a few.