Hello everybody how are you all? the name's CuteSigma I've joined Neopets couple of years ago and I've just joined this site today (due to got very stuck on the new daily The Mystrious Negg Cave) I hope to be in contact with you all soon :)

A lot of people joined the site today and yesterday. I have not seen as much as people online since the Altador Cup began. Anyways, welcome to TDNF, I am sure you will find it easy ti do the Mysterious Negg Cave with the new guides from the wonderful staff and members here at TDN.

A lot of people joined the site today and yesterday. I have not seen as much as people online since the Altador Cup began. Anyways, welcome to TDNF, I am sure you will find it easy ti do the Mysterious Negg Cave with the new guides from the wonderful staff and members here at TDN.

Thank you for the welcoming sikder :3

Welcome! :)

The mysterious negg puzzle can get very thought provoking when you don't understand, but you'll get the idea soon enough. :)