Just thought I'd introduce myself...

nintylizard2

Hey everyone! I've just joined the TDN forums so thought I ought to introduce myself :)

I'm Liz and I've been playing Neopets for about 8 years now. I've used TDN a lot during that time, but never thought to join until more recently. I haven't been a member of a forum for ages, so I'm looking forward to contributing to conversations and hopefully spending more time on here than on the NeoBoards!

I spend most of my time on Neopets collecting avatars these days, so you'll probably find me on here when I'm looking for help with avatars/ games/ plots :P

So many people have signed up to this forum for help on Negg Cave Puzzles, welcome anyway. I've solved yours here (http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/35112-mysterious-negg-cave-help-thread/page__view__findpost__p__633391) in case you missed it. That help thread is very hectic since so many people are demanding help since the daily has launched.

Anything else? Let us know.

Yeah, I'm not surprised.. I really don't want to be the sort of person that abuses the help of people on here by joining just to get solutions to a few puzzles and then never posting again!

Thanks so much for your help with that puzzle though, you're an absolute star :)

Can't think of anything else to ask at the moment, but I'll be sure to post if anything comes up!

We're like... the ultimate Neoboards here, but minus the stupid drama and plus more intelligent people. :P

I'm Saxen by the way, nice to meet you :) Have fun on the forums!

:laughingsmiley: Saxen :P

eww Neoboards :laughingsmiley: actually i do frequent the Neoboards a fair bit, so unfair to say that. there are lots of nice people there too :D

I hope you do enjoy it here at the forums, and i think the puzzle is easier once you see one solved (and put it in) then the bit everyone is going on about (colors symbols) all makes much more sense :P

Content blitzed though and made a very handy guide, which i hope helps you, if not, oh well, i enjoy doing some of the puzzles (some are downright difficult) so feel free to post in the thread again if you need it :D

and *hugs*

Yay, hugs! :laughingsmiley:

Haha yeah, they're not all bad! I wouldn't have half the avatars I do now if it weren't for kind people on the Neoboards, so I can't complain too much! In all seriousness though, it does seem a lot friendlier and much more laid back here, which is awesome :)

I couldn't agree more about the puzzle, it made so much more sense once I started putting the symbols in. I was out yesterday so I didn't know anything about them until today, hence why I was so confused at first! I'll definitely check out the guide though - it'd be much easier if I could solve them for myself rather than waste other people's time... But if all else fails, I'll be posting in that thread again :P

Hello there! Welcome!

Nice to meet you! Hope you have a nice time over here. Don't worry about the new puzzle (I mean, my brain became air with those...) I finally get what to do today so I am pretty sure you will get it too. If I could, everybody can.

We're like... the ultimate Neoboards here, but minus the stupid drama and plus more intelligent people. :P

I'm Saxen by the way, nice to meet you :) Have fun on the forums!

LOL YES. xD Best way to describe TDN. :)

Hello, btw! :D Welcome to TDN~ -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here. :D

Welcome to the forums! I'm Cleo :) I'm like you; I've been using TDN forever but didn't think to sign up until recently :laughingsmiley: it's a great decision though! Almost everyone here is super nice and helpful.

I love your gallery, by the way :P blumaroos are so cute!

Hey Cleo, nice to meet you :) I love how helpful everyone is here! Don't think I'm ever going to have another Neo-related question again, haha!

Glad you like my gallery, too! No-one's ever complimented me on that before :P I fell in love with Blumaroos when I first joined the site and haven't stopped collecting Blum stuff since (you'd have thought my gallery would be a lot bigger by now though!)

Welcome to the forums :D I'm Lou and it's really nice to meet you. I've been playing neopets for a little bit longer than you have. We're a friendly, helpful bunch as you can tell so any questions, someone will have an answer for you! :D