Mysterious Negg Cave Help Thread

Spritzie

you might have to scroll back a bit to get the symbol/colour code but this is the solution i came up with; hope it works for you.

R3 B1 Y1

Y3 Y2 R1

B2 B3 R2

good luck and let me know!

guys please make sure the symbols are visible in your image, Zeeby i'm sorry yours was a little hard to see D: glad to know you did work it out though, congratulations!

Noob your puzzle is the same as Justins so please try the solution in this post and let me know if it works for you. the key to the code i use in this post is:

Y= yellow

B= blue/purple (i think its more purple)

R= red

1= 1st image (squarish symbol)

2= 2nd image (volcano thing)

3= 3rd image (butterfly swirl thing)

therefore R1 means Red Shield (1st image option) good luck :)

thanks...your solution is correct..^^

see my previous post for the key :) yours was thankfully also easy :P

Y3 B1 R3

Y1 R2 B3

R1 B2 Y2

good luck!

guys if it did work for you, Content would very much appreciate knowing what you got as your prize, and if you could go back and edit your posts so indicate if they were solved? means we won't have multiple people working on people's puzzles :D

see my previous post for the key :) yours was thankfully also easy :P

Y3 B1 R3

Y1 R2 B3

R1 B2 Y2

good luck!

guys if it did work for you, Content would very much appreciate knowing what you got as your prize, and if you could go back and edit your posts so indicate if they were solved? means we won't have multiple people working on people's puzzles :D

Hmm, I think I understand how this works.

Thanks so much for your help. :)

Hey... Could someone help me too? I'll leave a print..

yours is tough, there at 9 combination solutions to it using this solution so these are the ones i'm fairly sure of,

screenshot20120828at812.png

the symbols/colors still missing are:

R2 Y1 Y3

try shuffling those around in the blank spots and see what solution works for you? D: sorry thats as close as i can get without actually having the puzzle to try for myself

Hey staff member can I email my puzzle to one of you???? And you can post it for other people ( sorry if I sound manipulative! )

Fox_lover11 i sadly don't accept email from here and my staff email is not yet configured. if you can possibly get your image hosted and can put a link here though i'ld be glad to help. :)

Awesomeness i'm glad to help, and yours looks easy, i however can't clearly make out the images, can you just screenie the scroll with the clues on it? i don't need the whole screen, if you could increase the quality it would save me straining my eyes squinting at the screen thats all :D

a good image format i find is PNG or JPEG is fine as long as its a sufficient file size.

we have a guide on creating screenshots on the first page. i'm sorry i can't link at the moment as my net is mucking up and i need to work on as many puzzles as possible at the moment in the next 30 minutes (have to go sleep)

edit: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/screenshots/

good imagehosts are Photobucket and Imageshack. both you will need to signup to use, but its free and mostly straightforward. good luck

Marriz_89 your solution :D please see previous posts for the symbol/color key

B3 Y3 Y1

R2 R3 B2

R1 B1 Y2

good luck and hope that works for you. :) if it does, please post in the prizes thread what you get? :D and please edit your original post to show its been completed, thankyou! ^_^

if it didn't work though, let me know :P

Hellguin your solution:

R3 Y3 Y1

B3 Y2 R2

B1 B2 R1

good luck :)

Guys i will be editing my posts so please refresh and checkback as if your post is BEFORE mine i am attempting to try not to spam/double post the thread with too many solution post answers. just check my last post. :D

Sagemate1 as i think when you posted it was before the new Neo-day do you mind taking a new screenie of your puzzle and uploading it? as when midnight occurs the puzzle changes.

or if its the same puzzle let me know and i'll have a shot at it :)

AWESOMENESS if the submit button is grey it usually means you are missing a symbol/color

there is only 1 of each colored symbol so just check you don't have 2 red volcano things or any double ups of colors/symbols. :)

if in doubt, just press the clear all button and put it in again, and see how you go :)

Here is my puzzle http://s1069.photobu...nt=db039882.png I'm trying to watch the tutorial but my browser is acting up and youtube won't open. I'll fix it after I'm done with my dailys D: Thanks!

solution (scroll back a few pages for the code key i use here)

R3 R1 B3

Y2 B1 Y3

R2 Y1 B2

yours was pretty easy, let me know if you have issues, again if you complete it, please post your prize in the prize thread! :D good luck!

https://picasaweb.go...698340689382306

how can i solve it??! please help!

sadly that link isn't working, i'm getting a

Sorry, that page was not found. message D:

could you try using a Photobucket account? or if Picassa gives you options for sharing, if they have a "Direct Link" copy and paste that link into your posts (i have a feeling you are copying your browser URL which won't let me see it because i'm not logged in as you)

Guy's i'll be on for 15 more minutes then i have to sleep D:

AWESOMENESS if the submit button is grey it usually means you are missing a symbol/color

there is only 1 of each colored symbol so just check you don't have 2 red volcano things or any double ups of colors/symbols. :)

if in doubt, just press the clear all button and put it in again, and see how you go :)

http://oi50.tinypic.com/14kvcx2.jpg

Isn't this right? I've pressed the clear all button like five times and re-done it.. :sad01_anim:

Sorry to cause so much trouble.