Gallery Layout rating and tips

sara1elo

Well, I want to share with you my Fuzzle gallery, the layout on it is pretty new, I made it last month but I am not really happy with it, especially because the background with the little stars and the fuzzles on the borders, they look really blurry to me. My brother said they are blurry just to my eyes but I don't think so, do they seem blurry to you too?

I was thinking about changing the colours on it too but the main picture I used on the top was the only Fuzzle themed picture I could find around Neopia so other tones don't really fit.

http://www.neopets.c...tml?gu=sara1elo

So... What do you think?

What should I do with the layout? Do you see the blurry fuzzles? It is just me? :whistle:

If you have any advice or any tip I will have it bear it in mind.

Thanks!

The images do seem a little blurry to me as well. Did you save them as .jpg images? Unless you're working in a nice program, .jpg images tend to be a little fuzzy. I do most of my image work in paint, so if I want them looking nice and crisp, I save them as .png images-- larger, but they keep the crisp lines.

Over all though, the layout is super cute though! It's a shame there aren't any pictures around the site of Fuzzles that aren't evil! LOL.

Oh, they should have more images of fuzzles, they're so cute! Hehe. I've been admiring your sig for a while now!

The images are fuzzy to me as well, and I think Rebecca's got a great suggestion - I use the .png format instead of .jpgs myself, not only are my images nice and crisp but it saves the colors better as well. :) Otherwise, it's such a cute idea, and I really like it!

The images do seem a little blurry to me as well. Did you save them as .jpg images? Unless you're working in a nice program, .jpg images tend to be a little fuzzy. I do most of my image work in paint, so if I want them looking nice and crisp, I save them as .png images-- larger, but they keep the crisp lines.

Over all though, the layout is super cute though! It's a shame there aren't any pictures around the site of Fuzzles that aren't evil! LOL.

I know, right? TNT only pays attention to the evil fuzzles, but not much to the cute fuzzles...

I know they were blurry! Not just my eyes! My brother just wanted me to shut up I think (LOL). Thanks for the png. tip, I think it look much better right now. Yay!

Oh, they should have more images of fuzzles, they're so cute! Hehe. I've been admiring your sig for a while now!

The images are fuzzy to me as well, and I think Rebecca's got a great suggestion - I use the .png format instead of .jpgs myself, not only are my images nice and crisp but it saves the colors better as well. :) Otherwise, it's such a cute idea, and I really like it!

Awww! Thanks! And yes, Rebecca was totally right, it looks better with the png. format.

I know, right? TNT only pays attention to the evil fuzzles, but not much to the cute fuzzles...

I know they were blurry! Not just my eyes! My brother just wanted me to shut up I think (LOL). Thanks for the png. tip, I think it look much better right now. Yay!

Awww! Thanks! And yes, Rebecca was totally right, it looks better with the png. format.

Awesome. :D I'm glad I could help out!

Maybe send in a request for non-evil fuzzle pictures! LOL