Why are my tabs in Chrome opening in new browsers when I click on them?

Lady Lyuba

It started happening a couple nights ago, and I am hearing from others such as these guys, and it's a recent thing.

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/hJhPJClqZZI

It is SUPER annoying. So much so I got mad with it the other night. Is this happening to anybody else using Chrome? Basically, I have multiple tabs open in Chrome, and when I click to get another tab, it opens in a new window. You used to have to drag it into the task bar if you wanted to put it in a new window, now it is acting as if you have just from clicking on it. It will also shuffle tabs around just by clicking on them, too. When did Chrome become so sensitive? This has been happening to me since the 20th. What can I do about it?

Ugh, I'm glad it's not just me! SO annoying. I hope it's a bug that will be fixed soon. :/

I've had this happen to me a couple times. I just close my Chrome window and reopen it, and the issue is gone.

How frequently are you having this issue? I've only had it happen to me twice.

I've lost count of how often it is happening to me - but i am comforted to know that all Chrome users are experiencing the same problem as I am.

I actually haven't had this happen to me too often - every once in a while - but it has been about two weeks since I updated Chrome. However, the most annoying thing is this image thing - if I hover over an image to see its description I get a little box that says shift + r will improve the quality of the image and shift + a will improve the quality of all images on a page. I want to make it go away, haha, I just want to be able to see the image descriptions without having to go through shift A all the time.

Do you use a new computer because I am using a computer a bit over 5 years. :O (need a new one)

I just reformatted it a month ago but the computer itself is like 4 or 5 years already.