chef bonju avatar

ehoffy

hi, so i'm trying to get the chef bonju avatar, and every time i mix the blumaroo steak, gourmet cooking, and orange juice, i just get the "oh dear pango pango isn't very happy" screen. am i doing something wrong? it's august and my orange avatar is active...

Well, then you are not doing anything wrong:

Mad about orange avatar active.

Mixing the three items.

I got it earlier this month and didn't have any problem. Have you checked your avatar list to see if it is already there?

Or maybe puting the items on a different order...

Has anyone gotten it this year? I'm wondering if maybe they forgot to activate it this year. I got mine the first August where the solution was discovered.

I got it this year as well. If it makes a difference, I'm pretty sure I put it in Orange Juice - Blumaroo Steak - Book.

I'm so frustrated. I have no idea what's going on. I definitely don't already have the avatar, I've tried every possible order for the items, and the Mad About Orange avatar is my active avatar. This is so annoying.

I'm so frustrated. I have no idea what's going on. I definitely don't already have the avatar, I've tried every possible order for the items, and the Mad About Orange avatar is my active avatar. This is so annoying.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe you already have the avatar? I see that your NeoAvatars Counter is off by two, so maybe you got it and didn't realise it (double clicking, perhaps?).

Whoa thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot and don't think I have it already!

Perhaps send in a ticket? Either way you'd have to wait for next year which is a bummer :(

OK I tried as well but I keep getting this:

cookingpotkeeper.gif

Oh Dear, looks like Pango Pango isn't very happy!

Never mind...you didn't pick the correct combination of objects. Please try again! You can have your items back by the way :)

Click here to go back to the Island Map.

I'm happy I get my items back but.. what am I doing wrong? I did the same order as the websites tell me, first blumaroo steak, then the book, and then orange juice. (and yes my active avatar is made about orange)

Nevermind I tried all possible combination and this message over and over again, and my latest avi is still yoinked and I didn't have it already. Looks like we're in the same boat :(

Edited by Raichi

^ that.

lol silly geese

three more words.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Adding off-topic words for word count is also not allowed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Awkward enough, each time I press C in my avatar list, it goes to all avatars starting with C, but Chef Bonju avatar is not in the list.

But when I copy the code and post it at an avatar checklist tool, it doesn't show up in the avatars I need anymore either!

edit: Ah turns out I already had it after all, it's under Blumaroo - chef bonju. Must have gotten it last year ^^;;

.......................this is so awkward. i've had it this whole time. i am such an idiot.

thanks for the help, everyone! *facepalm*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.