How much np do you have in the stock market?

burningsoldier

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totals: 60,133 919,997 815,722 -11.33%

Aw man, I'm so close to the avatar, and I even sold a bunch recently. They were over two hundred percent though, so it was pretty lucrative. BTW, do you get the avatar after you pay a million or is it market value?

After you put a million in. :) Almost there!

I only have 30,000 NP in right now; I just started yesterday. You all have inspired me to take a chance on making much more through the stock market than I ever would with games or restocking :laughingsmiley:

Totals: 113,000 1,727,000 1,442,000 -16.50%

No stocks over 30. :(

Only VPTS at 791, KSON at 1015, and TNPT at 59 to sell. Unfortunately I have none of those.

Totals: 12,295 354,245 363,855

+2.71%

One of my stocks have just doubled from 15 to 30 after a couple weeks, MPC. so not too shabby XD. unfortunately, the profit if i sell is pretty small. i should have gone with bigger stocks like KSON for massive profits but w/e.

Ha, I got that too. I am shocked. I also love the Auction Genie. I hate Lost Desert Scratchcards. As soon as it goes to 16 I am going to sell it.

I just invested for the first time :P

Bought 1000 shares of TPEG because it was at 15 :P I don't really know what I'm doing TBH, just trying for the avatar.

Well, you started off right! Buy your 1000 stocks every day- just of whatever is at 15. :) Sell once they get higher-- common sell points are 30, 45, or 60. The higher the sell point the longer it takes, but the more profit you get, so it`s up to you! Good luck! :D

Well, you started off right! Buy your 1000 stocks every day- just of whatever is at 15. :) Sell once they get higher-- common sell points are 30, 45, or 60. The higher the sell point the longer it takes, but the more profit you get, so it`s up to you! Good luck! :D

My sell point is 30 unless I see that the stock is capable of getting higher. I had both DROO and MPC, which are getting high. DROO can't keep high for a long time so I sold it at 30. I noticed that MPC and the auction genie can so I will sell them at 45 or 60.

My sell point is 30 unless I see that the stock is capable of getting higher. I had both DROO and MPC, which are getting high. DROO can't keep high for a long time so I sold it at 30. I noticed that MPC and the auction genie can so I will sell them at 45 or 60.

Well, hypothetically they all CAN, but some just take a ridiculous amount of time to get up there.

• 2 weeks later...

According to my bank roll I currently have 288np invested in stocks XDD

Apparently it's quite a good way to make monies if you know what you're doing and/or are very lucky. I might have to start properly ^_^