Easy/Daily Games for NPs?

The Charismatic Enigma

Since they re-did the games room, I've been having trouble seeing what sponsor games there are. I've been looking at new games instead, but that doesn't seem quite accurate. Are there any new sponsor games?

I go to neo zafara's homepage do do my daily's. It has a list of hard to find games. It includes the games that are the quickest to earn 1000np. You can also go to the TDN daily's and you will see them under sponsor games or easy games to earn 119,000

I always play Fashion Fever, Kass Basher, BTR Crowd Control (until Neopets removes it), Splat-a-Sloth, Mootix Drop & Zurroball - for the quickest, easiest, & highest amounts of NP. Plus I open a second window to simultaneously play AdverVideo.

I also usually play Meerca Chase, Hasee Bounce, Turmac Roll - they don't always pay out as much for me, but I enjoy the games.

Then depending on how much time I have and what the NP ratio is for the month I'll also play Snowmuncher, Extreme Potato Counter, Dubloon Disaster, Korbat's Lab, 200m Peanut Dash & Trouble at the National Neopian.

How do you get 1200 from fashion fever? I thought the max was 900. 300 a play. :questionmark:

You can get 100 points by sending the card to someone, then sending your score for 300 more points. 400 x 3 = 1200. I don't ever send the card myself, so I am going off of what I've read in a couple sources.

I haven't tried all games yet, but these are the ones I like to play at the moment that haven't been mentioned:

• Smug Bug Smite: If you're fast with moving the mouse, that's about 500 NP minimum for each game. It's really quick.
  • Roodoku: With a solver, 900 NP minimum for each game (hard) if you type fast. This shouldn't take too long to complete either (around 1-2 minute).
  • Carnival Terror: You have to be fast with moving the mouse again. With practice, a minimum of 500 points can be obtained. Currently getting around 900 NP each time now since the ratio is better.

I used to play Crisis Courier the past week, but the current ratio isn't so good. It was fairly easy to get the minimum points for the max NP.

The one I'd add that nobody has mentioned is Hannah and the Ice Caves. It takes some start-up effort to get to the last level, but you only have to do each level once. Then, you can play just the last level pretty quickly and score enough points for 1000 NP.

Also, Karina, you should put your data on a petpage. I would bookmark it and use it! Then you don't have to worry about a topic not getting bumped on TDN.

This month, I've been doing Kass Basher, Maths Nightmare, Attack of the Marblemen, Fashion Fever, BTR Crowd Patrol, Catch the Petpet, Snowmuncher, and Bouncy Supreme; around 20K a day, which funds my training for the day. I'm probably going to add a few more games too.