Easy/Daily Games for NPs?

The Charismatic Enigma

What games do all of you play for easy and daily NPs? I've only been doing Fashion Fever, Kass Basher, and Math's Nightmare recently, but I'm curious to see what other games are just as easy to gain NPs.

There's a great big list at the bottom of the dailies page which tells you what games will earn you what neopoints (120k ish total if you play all of them to those scores).

I normally just play Bouncy Supreme and Kass Basher though :P

A while ago, I started timing games and seeing how long it took me to get however many neopoints. Based on neopoints per second, the best games FOR THIS MONTH (in order) are:

Fashion Fever**: 100 np/s

Kass Basher**: 82.73 np/s

Maths Nightmare: 55.83 np/s

Catch the Petpet**: 45.89

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol**: 38.02

Zurroball: 24.29

Tunnel Tumble**: 22.42

Darigan Dodgeball**: 20.85

Attack of the Marblemen: 20.2 (if you play on level 45. This one actually has a better np ratio than this half the time)

Neverending Boss Battle: 18.41

Snowbeast Snackrifice**: 16.32

Wrath of the Snowager**: 14.44

200m Peanut Dash: 13.5

Cloud Raiders**: 12.45

Faerie Bubbles**: 12.45 (But that's only if you use the bubbles + faerieland bonus on the first level and then end the game, and it only gives you 180 np per game. Not quite worth it to everyone.)

Ednas Shadow**: 12.07 (play first four levels only)

Ready to Roll**: 11.85

Meerca Chase**: 11.03

Chia Bomber: 9.5

Rink Runner**: 8.49

** means the ratios stay the same or about the same over the months, so they'll still be worth playing next month.

If it has a ratio of less than 8.3 np/s, then it takes longer than two minutes to get 1,000 np, and I don't play it.

But of course, the ratios will change on the twenty-fifth. They tend to go back and forth each month, though, so probably last month's good games will be good again. Games to try when the ratios change:

Bouncy Supreme (20.35 np/s last month)

Volcano Run (14.82)

Tubular Kiko Racing (11.24)

Petpet Plunge (9.24)

Grant Theft Ummagine (9.07)

Warf Rescue Team (9.06)

Kookia (8.96)

*pants heavily* But yes, those are the games I've found to be the best. And every month, I go in and change the ratios in my Excel file, and it shows me how many np/s I would get with the new ratio. I haven't timed every game on neopets, though, only 65 of them. I haven't timed Snowmuncher yet...

One day, I'll turn this into a real guide.

Wow, now that was extremely helpful Karina! Thanks for the info; I'll be sure to do more of the games that you listed near the top now :)

You should create a topic and share your monthly data with everyone ;)

Fashion Fever

Kass Basher

Maths Nightmare

Nimmos Pond

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol

Splat-A-Sloth <---quick if you can hit the sloth most of the time

Typing Terror

Bullseye II

These are the ones I play most of the time.

Neopian Battles is pretty easy to get 1000 NP, but it takes a long time unless you end it early.

Fashion Fever

Kass Basher

Maths Nightmare

Nimmos Pond

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol

Splat-A-Sloth <---quick if you can hit the sloth most of the time

Typing Terror

Bullseye II

These are the ones I play most of the time.

Neopian Battles is pretty easy to get 1000 NP, but it takes a long time unless you end it early.

Yea, I play Neopian Battles, EASY TROPHY.

Wow, now that was extremely helpful Karina! Thanks for the info; I'll be sure to do more of the games that you listed near the top now :)

You should create a topic and share your monthly data with everyone ;)

I actually did that a little while ago, but the topic didn't get bumped, so it died.

If anyone has ideas for games that are decent and are worth timing, that aren't already on my list, let me know. I haven't tested Snowmuncher yet, but maybe I'll do that tonight. I'll test everything else suggested here that I haven't already tested, although I think I've done most of them.

Maybe Wrath of the Snowager, It takes like 3 to 4 minutes.Be sure to go hard mode.

You need 100,000 points to get 1000 neopoints.

Tips:

The eggs are worth a lot. They can help you get to 100k fast.

The faerie wings are worth not as much but still a lot of points. Get the green power-ups and NOT the red ones.

Just tips for Wrath of Snowager, I saw it on Karina's list.

Edited by sikdersaha1000

Yea, I play Neopian Battles, EASY TROPHY.

I thought it would be an easy trophy too. It's weird, but even though I've gotten the maximum score you can get on the game, I still haven't gotten a trophy. I've gotten that score and sent it in several times too.

You have to time it just right. When you send the score, yours is at the very bottom of the high score table, and it rises as more and more people get that score. However, if you get bumped off before they give out trophies, you don't get one.

It's all about luck and good timing.

- Kash Basher

- Spat the sloth

- Big time rush crowd patrol

- Revenge of the snowager

- Wheel of Slime

- Advare video

- Top Chop

- Mootix drop

- Ice cream machine

- Bubble blaster

:)

Sometimes I play other games, but I always play Fashion Fever, Faerie Bubbles, and Kass Basher. I get 1,200 from fashion fever and 6,000 guaranteed from the others every day.

How do you get 1200 from fashion fever? I thought the max was 900. 300 a play. :questionmark:

The one game I'd add is Spellseaker. I usually just play until I get enough points for 1000 np and then I quit. I also play Shenkuu Tangram, Spinicles, and Goparokko sometimes. They can take a little more time, but it can be pretty easy to get 1000 np, depending on the np ratio. I prefer puzzle games, especially ones that I can play a level and just let sit for a while without losing my score.

I'm horrific at Kass Basher. My high score is 163.

Sometimes it's worth checking out the 2x Score game. Sometimes it'll be a game that I do okay at, but wouldn't normally play. Today, I'll probably play Hot Dog Hero, even though it isn't a game I really like.

You have to time it just right. When you send the score, yours is at the very bottom of the high score table, and it rises as more and more people get that score. However, if you get bumped off before they give out trophies, you don't get one.

It's all about luck and good timing.

Thanks! I wasn't sure how the trophy system worked. I finally got a bronze trophy though :)

Monthly ratios have changed! I just put in the new ratios to my Excel sheet, and here are the best games for this month (in order):

Fashion Fever 100 np/s

Kass Basher 82.73 np/s

Attack of the Marblemen 63.49 np/s

Catch the Petpet 45.89 np/s

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol 38.02 np/s

Maths Nightmare 26.74 np/s

Tunnel Tumble 22.42 np/s

Darigan Dodgeball 21.51 np/s

Bouncy Supreme 20.17 np/s

Cloud Raiders 15.27 np/s

Snowbeast Snackrifice 14.69 np/s

Wrath of the Snowager 14.44 np/s

Chia Bombers 14.25 np/s

200m Peanut Dash 12.88 np/s

Faerie Bubbles 12.62 np/s

Ready to Roll 12.59 np/s

Edna's Shadow 12.56 np/s

Meerca Chase 11.03 np/s

Petpet Plunge 10.92 np/s

Volcano Run 9.35 np/s

Kookia 8.96 np/s

Grand Theft Ummagine 8.54 np/s

Rink Runner 8.49 np/s

Lost in Space Fungus 8.43 np/s

Remember that 16.67 np/s means you get 1,000 np per minute, and 8.33 means you get 500 np per minute.

Monthly ratios have changed! I just put in the new ratios to my Excel sheet, and here are the best games for this month (in order):

Fashion Fever 100 np/s

Kass Basher 82.73 np/s

Attack of the Marblemen 63.49 np/s

Catch the Petpet 45.89 np/s

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol 38.02 np/s

Maths Nightmare 26.74 np/s

Tunnel Tumble 22.42 np/s

Darigan Dodgeball 21.51 np/s

Bouncy Supreme 20.17 np/s

Cloud Raiders 15.27 np/s

Snowbeast Snackrifice 14.69 np/s

Wrath of the Snowager 14.44 np/s

Chia Bombers 14.25 np/s

200m Peanut Dash 12.88 np/s

Faerie Bubbles 12.62 np/s

Ready to Roll 12.59 np/s

Edna's Shadow 12.56 np/s

Meerca Chase 11.03 np/s

Petpet Plunge 10.92 np/s

Volcano Run 9.35 np/s

Kookia 8.96 np/s

Grand Theft Ummagine 8.54 np/s

Rink Runner 8.49 np/s

Lost in Space Fungus 8.43 np/s

Remember that 16.67 np/s means you get 1,000 np per minute, and 8.33 means you get 500 np per minute.

Math's Nightmare last month was so easy. I have to waste 15 extra seconds a day.....

Wow they downgraded dubloon disaster from 1600 points to 1000 NPs to 490 points to 1000 NPs. *adds to daily games*

Thanks for letting me know. I totally forgot about that game. I had a good score of 1010 and sent it. Less than 1000 np last month. I love the sponsor games. Especially the petpet park ones and Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol.

I love the sponsor games. Especially the petpet park ones and Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol.

Since they re-did the games room, I've been having trouble seeing what sponsor games there are. I've been looking at new games instead, but that doesn't seem quite accurate. Are there any new sponsor games?