Hey! (:

Veetles

Hey everyone! My name is Vittoria. Neopets was a great part of my childhood, and from time to time I return. I decided to stay for awhile now though, I forgot how much there is to do! I used to be a big poster on jellyneo when I was younger...

I am a 19 years old college student aspiring to one day research and create drugs. ^~^ My life is pretty busy, but I love the internet too much to ignore it. <3 The only thing I really want on neopets right now is a Blue Draik. Not sure what I want after that.. xP

Anyways, I hope to be posting here from time to time; I really do love forums.

I'm not jesting around, there's people over 20 over here who still play Neopets, as well as some in their 30s or higher. I'm 20, and I still play actively, though my time is spent here keeping guard of these forums, making sure no disturbances destroy our site.

I am a nameless man who is dubbed as either Neomysterion or PlasmaFusion.

Any questions? Ask me or another guy on staff. Guidelines? Here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

Thanks guys! I know there are a lot of older neopets members. x) I am not ashamed!

I'm also on tumblr all the time. I followed you, PlasmaFusion... I couldn't add my tumblr to my info because the url has a curse word in it, haa.

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :D -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here~

Good luck with your draik! :D