birthday cake ice cream

Hellllooooooooooo.

I'm super tired right now and haven't slept yet but here I goooooooooo ....

I'm Kory. Give me your paint brushes.

Just kidding. (Unless, you know.)

I've been playing for a long time, and find myself lurking here often so I figured signing up was probably in my best interest. I'm currently collecting avatars aaannnndddd ... I got nothing. No more brainage.

Just hi. I'm going to bed now.

I'm feeling severely misled by the title of this thread :nerd:

Buut, welcome anyway!

Me too. :( Hungry now!

But welcome! I hope you enjoy TDN. :D We have a large base of avatar collectors, so you are definitely not alone! :)

This is the strangest welcome title I've ever seen. :O

Welcome by the way, feel free to ask if you have any questions about the forum or something. Make sure you read the forum guidelines as well, they're right here if you'd like: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

Hi Kory - and now I want cake! Huh. I agree with Rebecca, we have a good lot of us who are active on avatar hunting - and I myself am after several paint brushes! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! :D

That's awesome. I collect paint brushes as well. I'll never attain them all if I don't stop spending all of my NP though lol ... But I can wish. Paint Brushes are the one thing about this game that has never changed. (aside from their price. incredible investment opportunities.) If only I had kept them 10 years ago instead of selling immediately.

thanks for all the welcomes. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...