Yay!

November_Scorpio

I just got a brand new 1800$ viola, and oh my word, it sounds amazing. New bow to go along with it, a huge upgrade from the other one. Now, time to focus on Youth Symphony auditions, and updating my violin bow.

Have any of you guys ever had any amazing things happen to you recently?

Oh wow, congrats! :D It's so nice to have decent tools to work with- whatever your passion is. :)

Congrats! C: I've often wished I could play an instrument, but since I'm utterly tone deaf, for the sake of mankind, I have now given up on that dream :P

Have you played in concerts before? Is there any chance of finding you on YouTube?

Wow! That sounds really nice. So, you play both: Violin and Viola? That is great! I just can play the whistle (and bad :whistle: )

Nothing amazing on my live lately (yeah, I am pretty boring...) -_-

I have played in concerts before, and recorded some, and I personally have never put my videos on youtube, there is one video there. It was our full symphony performance, and I had a solo in it. Here it is :)

And thank you so much for all the congrats!

And yes, I play violin, viola, as well as piano, and I hope to learn guitar sometime in my life.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh I remember when I got my first violin upgrade...it feels wonderful to instantly sound so much better! :thumbsup: congrats on your new instrument!! I hope it serves you well until it's time for yet another significant improvement ;) also good luck on your audition!! Joining a youth orchestra is one of the best decisions you can make as a young musician.

Also, your ensemble is very well put-together for junior high, wow! I've heard high schools that play far worse than that, haha.